ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
hello there :shreklook:
I’m suggest to add “Standard Maps Only” mode

What is this?
If player turn on this, He won't be able to get to Limited Time Limited maps unless he chooses it differently (EggWars, SkyWars etc. maps selector with ranks). Some players, in particular I, no longer want to play the spring event temporary maps, and the staff does not know when it will come to an end at all. Many of the maps are really good, but some maps is really disgusting (like Hatch). Yes, It doesn't play like regular maps, because it's temporary, but I don't want to play it, and not only me, so I would like to be able to disable event maps for myself :monkeylookaway:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This would take longer to develop than the Spring event would take, so it would have no use anyways 🤣

Anyhow, even if that wasn't the case, I still disagree. There will always be maps people like more and maps people like less, but you cannot make a separate mode for that. These event maps are only playable during spring, making it obvious they occur more often than normal maps. This way, people can actually enjoy the spring event CubeCraft worked hard on. If you really don't like a map, such as hatch, you can always leave it before it starts, and join another game

Reactions: Goldy and Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!