Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, it’s Adam :)
My suggestion for today is a new game mode; “Lava Levels”.
How will it work?
My ideas will consist of 10 people, and there will be 2 ways that the lava flows, which are up where you have to parkour up to avoid the lava, and the second mode would be where you have to run away from the lava.
But what’s the catch?
In the lava rising option the lava will slowly rise while players fight to parkour up to the top of the structure while getting hit down by other players and also there will be random power ups along the way up to help you get the advantage (keep in mind, these powers ups will be out of the way because it gives an advantage).
The second mode will be a mode where you have to parkour across a range of obstacles from a lava filled tsunami
while as mentioned in the last gamemode, there will be useful powers ups along the way but not so easy to get to as its an advantage.
Power up ideas -
Leap feather
Jump boost
Speed
Arrows
Knockback stick

Short fire resistance potion
Throwable TNT

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

-

If the suggestion get 25+ agrees

agree_emote.png

it will get forwarded and will have a chance of getting implemented :)

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
1620688998693.png
I agree with this idea, it sounds like a fun and unquiet
1620688998693.png
idea, if it's added I would for sure give it a go and try it out :) I hope more people agree with your idea.

• Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: Dualninja and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
As @BesottedPotato said. With some tweaking this can be a boss or non boss minerware game. Or an ltm. I’m only saying this bc cubecraft isn’t hypixel. They can’t just add a bunch of average quality games. Every game has to be very high in quality. So this idea I’d like to see implemented in menu ware or as an ltm.
I was actually thinking that at first but I thought it’d be too long for o have as a boss game

Mazaga

May 11, 2021
It could definitely see it as a fun game so i support this idea but theres probably higher chances of it becoming a boss game on minerware. You did say that it might be too long for a boss game but i disagree a bit considering they added hook the mob which takes ages to finish. If it give me less chance on getting hook the mob then im happy

• Haha
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It could definitely see it as a fun game so i support this idea but theres probably higher chances of it becoming a boss game on minerware. You did say that it might be too long for a boss game but i disagree a bit considering they added hook the mob which takes ages to finish. If it give me less chance on getting hook the mob then im happy
I agree, earlier I was leading by about 3-4 points when it got to the boss game, I saw that it was hook the mob and I literally just typed /hub, you’re not alone!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom