Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheeseMyBaby

Mar 13, 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cheesemybaby.com
Hiya,

I am very confused about this:
9BEDE2BB-95C1-49D8-890A-C78172D441DE.png

First off: I’m playing while watching tv. Watching some, playing some. And this happens?
I haven’t found anything about not being permitted to afk from Skyblock (something I wasn’t even doing).
Secondly: When reason other threads it’s quite appear at that people afk whole nights at a time.
How come I get kicked after not touching the phone for 20 minutes?

Would love a reply from actual staff.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
When you are in Skyblock, the server will reset anywhere between 1-3 hours, this is to prevent having too many servers open.

From any of the lobbies however (Skyblock lobby excluded), you will be removed from the server if you are afk for about 15 minutes+ I believe

You don't have to worry about seeing this message though, you can just rejoin the server

CheeseMyBaby

Mar 13, 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cheesemybaby.com
When you are in Skyblock, the server will reset anywhere between 1-3 hours, this is to prevent having too many servers open.

From any of the lobbies however (Skyblock lobby excluded), you will be removed from the server if you are afk for about 15 minutes+ I believe

You don't have to worry about seeing this message though, you can just rejoin the server
Cool, thanks!
It’s semantics I guess but “you’ve been kicked” should be changed to “you’ve timed out” or something less finger-pointy.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom