Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
I really like the terraforming on a few of the photos, looks good and realistic. Great job!:)

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Funny made! Would you like real tips? Help him @ItsDavey_ here!
Looks amazing. Would be nice to help :) Maybe add some details, Like vines and leaves on the building so it looks more old and detailed :) Want more tips? Feel free to start a conversation :) Thanks for mentioning me @ItsTwany

Just a question to you 2, are you guys messagefarming? Because uhm you are doing this on a lot of threads so .-. (Like mentioning eachother with things that euhm yeah not even gonna say something about it) If it is... It is not allowed to do on the forums so

angrypim

Feb 3, 2016
Looking good, maybe add some more detail?
Futher no complains, keep them going my dude.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Just a question to you 2, are you guys messagefarming? Because uhm you are doing this on a lot of threads so .-. (Like mentioning eachother with things that euhm yeah not even gonna say something about it) If it is... It is not allowed to do on the forums so
Hmm, He's just asking What I'm thinking about it. And If I like the idea and What I've didn't saw, I just say Thanks to him That he. Mentioned me. But If you think it's not allowed or you're/we see it wrong. We're sorry. Btw it's allowed to tag each other.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Lol, I should ask his opinion though! xD

Reactions: ItsDavey_

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Hmm, He's just asking What I'm thinking about it. And If I like the idea and What I've didn't saw, I just say Thanks to him That he. Mentioned me. But If you think it's not allowed or you're/we see it wrong. We're sorry. Btw it's allowed to tag each other.
Shut up. Not even responding anymore, I'm speaking the truth, cus I know for sure now :)

Reactions: JustxDamian

xSmile_

Apr 29, 2017
SKYWARS

We will just keep the theme! :)

"My Work In Progress Build or d-day"
I find it very great that it look so good!

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom