Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is the best game mode?

• Total voters
Mar 25, 2024
In your personal opinion what is the best game mode? I’m stuck between a couple personally, but my personal favorite is probably egg wars. What about you? Whatever is the most voted? I’m gonna try to play 10 games in a row. Sky blocks won’t count because obvious reasons but I will still keep it in case you think it’s the best game mode

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
When playing with friends, I will always root for Egg Wars. However, if you want to chill alone, Skywars Solo never disappoints.

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In your personal opinion what is the best game mode? I’m stuck between a couple personally, but my personal favorite is probably egg wars. What about you? Whatever is the most voted? I’m gonna try to play 10 games in a row. Sky blocks won’t count because obvious reasons but I will still keep it in case you think it’s the best game mode
Parkour is the best for all the time

• Heart
Reactions: savina875

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Tower Defense

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
(IMO) I don’t like eggwars for the reason that it bothers me that if you die you lose all your armor and weapon.
Eggwars doesn’t hit the same now a days mostly because loads of sweats quited or switched to hive, the only time eggwars is “fun” is when a streamers livestream which brings back most of the good players.

Reactions: Shainted

Vorealys

Mar 25, 2023
México
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars!! We are already a community because almost all of us know each other and you always tend to find the same players. I would like more new people to come and play. It is a very good option if you have friends and a not so pleasant one if the stranger on your team turns up. He spends his time stealing from you or parking in the generators XD

Wal1do

Nov 19, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally like Skywars and Eggwars. And if you need variety, Minerware is also good.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom