Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
check with the mod first before closing the thread... he changed the forum name.. so you didn't do your job

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
i asked Nikoshka to change a forum post and he did... zDutchie locked it and yet the forum was about Nikoshka first
so wouldn't a mod lock it and not a helper first?
It doesn't really matter who locks it. If you think any staff are abusing there power, by all means report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-abuse.53/
Now if you're done getting upset with staff for closing threads that are pointless, you can stop making these useless posts in the wrong area.

@CyanYellow

Reactions: TheBrownster

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
And yet a mod renamed a thread... so doesn't that say something???
A thread about a mod that i started and i asked to rename it and then a helper lock it??

ermmmm abuse of power and yet a mod didn't lock it cos i named it after him? he wants this server to be great and so he renamed it for me

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
And yet a mod renamed a thread... so doesn't that say something???
A thread about a mod that i started and i asked to rename it and then a helper lock it??

ermmmm abuse of power and yet a mod didn't lock it cos i named it after him? he wants this server to be great and so he renamed it for me
Exactly why are you naming staff in your suggestion threads that are not really suggestions but complaints because you don't know how the server works?
A helper can lock any thread as long as it is needed.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Please do not post threads on "Suggestions" This isn't a suggestion so please.
Next time, You can contact them via discord or PMs.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
i put my original threads in suggection forus to make cubecraft great again... and nikoshka thinks the same hence (these) so i want this server to be the top of the list so.... sue me for that

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You're correct that Nikoshka renamed your thread and allowed it to remain unlocked.
However he also mentioned the following:
"Again, if you have any valid suggestions which are actually possible and backed up by facts, feel free to create a new thread giving your ideas."

The posts after this were highly off topic and unnecessary. I'd like to suggest you to make a new thread with your suggestions and questions. That would probably work the best :)

I'm sorry for the inconvenience which occurred when I locked your previous thread. Hopefully all is clear now ^-^

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
And yet i posted in suggestions and so people can add to it.. hence suggestion and so it shouldn't be locked

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
And yet i posted in suggestions and so people can add to it.. hence suggestion and so it shouldn't be locked
Suggestions are allowed to be locked y'know. If someone just said "Nice server." in the suggestions, it would be locked.
These threads complaining are no suggestions.
You should think of something interested and could be a nice addition to the server, then you will have made a very successful suggestion thread! :)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Are you srsly that salty?
@zDutchie do the honours plz.
910745_R_Z001.jpg

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Are you srsly that salty? I seear I'll drink bleach if you make another thread complaining after this one's locked bc I'm sick of seeing these salt bags being posted.
@zDutchie do the honours plz.
View attachment 133604
That is really inappropriate. Not something you should be saying here.

I think this thread needs a lock though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.