Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Rushing yourself is of course much more fun than having someone come to you at the start of the game.
But I don't have a problem with people doing it, this is just a smart and handy tactic to use if you can do it :)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Basically exactly what Slovy said, atlhough I feel like it makes skywars more competitive when there players using this strat. Just another way of rushing people, I actually tried this in "Castle", pretty successful if you ask me.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Usually it’s more fun to be the rusher but me and my friend usually get rushed around 3/10 of the games we play. It’s funny because rushers who don’t loot and just rush don’t usually have a weapon so my friend who just got bedrock can clean those fights pretty easily but he still has more fun being the rusher.

QzXy1

May 15, 2021
United States
Rushing yourself is a lot better in my opinion. A lot of the time gives you the upper hand in the situation
and is a great tactic if you can pull it off!

╔═══════════════════╗
My Bedrock IGN: YxZq1
My Discord: YxZq1#6916
Start a conversation Click here!

╚═══════════════════╝​

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Rushing is just really part of the game, by rushing I don't mean that I don't loot my chests and then immediately go to the person next to me with a kit. I do loot my chests first, but since I am fairly quick with it, I am actually always already at the person next to me before he has finished looting all his chests. I never really suffer from people who rush me immediately. When people rush me, it's people with only a kit who come to you by building right after the game starts. The longer you play, and the better you get, the less it will bother you, and then everything will work in your favor.

Reactions: colinverp

Fivez

May 20, 2021
just wanna know your opinion, imo its more satisfying rushing yourself than the other person rushing you
I think the problem isnt the rushing it self but the people doing it. Most of the time they will end up killing both of you or just ruining your entire game.

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I don’t rush myself , I take my time to get me stuff. And I don’t have problems with others who doing it, they make me so good at dying!

• Haha
Reactions: YeaUhm

smoothiii

May 29, 2021
Israel
I don't mind it, I even do it myself depending on where I spawned in the map, If I spawned in a bad island I will take some gear and rush the player on the goal island so I can build to the middle as soon as possible

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom