Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Hi everyone! So this thread was most likely made to say that EggWars needs a level 4 diamond generator. I agree with this because gold and iron have it, and also it would make camping time much, much less. Which I could use during EggWars games. I'll make a new and more official thread if you'd guys like (like this message for that to happen).

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi I agree with this as it will reduce camping. A level 4 diamond gen should produce diamonds at a rate of 1 diamond / 1.5 seconds. I think the upgrade cost from level 3 to level 4 should be 40 diamonds.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Lotaniq

Aug 6, 2016
I think this should be too OP. People people could get diamond armor and other OP loot way too quick after respawning.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think this should be too OP. People people could get diamond armor and other OP loot way too quick after respawning.
Bruh it's not too op plus I find it annoying after dying with full iron/diomands armor and tools because it takes 10 years to get them back so just allow it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Bruh it's not too op plus I find it annoying after dying with full iron/diomands armor and tools because it takes 10 years to get them back so just allow it.

It's too OP, in my opinion.

Campers will gather diamonds at an even faster rate. Making it easier to make multiple sets of gear, so once they do get out of their island, they can die and quickly get fully geared up.

Would just make the game last longer. Unnecessary.

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
I would make it so there is a level between the levels so the highest level is 4 but it will be the same as 3 now so there just is 1 level between somewhere so it makes it less op and harder to get level 4 if anyone gets me

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020

Campers will gather diamonds at an even faster rate. Making it easier to make multiple sets of gear, so once they do get out of their island, they can die and quickly get fully geared up.

Now really eggwars is already a game about camping so it won't change anything it seems you just wan to complain for nothing.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020

And btw there are 3 modes of eggwars simple (witch isn't the name of that mode) normal mode or overpowered mode and if level 4 diamond gens in overpowered mode, yes that would be illegal but normal and simple I think they are needed.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Now really eggwars is already a game about camping so it won't change anything it seems you just wan to complain for nothing.
You don't do seem to do so well when confronted with a different opinion. I don't agree with you and thus I'm complaining for the sake of it? Yikers.

I don't agree that Eggwars is about camping. The main focus should be taking eggs and killing teams (aka eggwars, not campwars or eggsitting). Campers already have it way too easy and can already make the game last much longer than they should. No need to make it even easier to win a game by just sitting on a generator for 10 minutes.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
You don't do seem to do so well when confronted with a different opinion. I don't agree with you and thus I'm complaining for the sake of it? Yikers.

I don't agree that Eggwars is about camping. The main focus should be taking eggs and killing teams (aka eggwars, not campwars or eggsitting). Campers already have it way too easy and can already make the game last much longer than they should. No need to make it even easier to win a game by just sitting on a generator for 10 minutes.
Look ok it sems you just want to get so pised over a simple debate like jeve you think it's unfair whatever it doesn't matter the admins won't care about this thread so arguing for nothing is dumb.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Look ok it sems you just want to get so pised over a simple debate like jeve you think it's unfair whatever it doesn't matter the admins won't care about this thread so arguing for nothing is dumb.

I see a suggestion thread for the game I mainly play on Cubecraft. I disagree with it. I see someone saying it's not OP, while I think it would be incredibly OP.

And thus I decide to comment my thoughts. You apparently are making it a personal fight. Real shame. Let's stick to discussing the idea @sergito_pvp presented here (or don't, just don't come here being mad at me because I have a different opinion lmao).

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I see a suggestion thread for the game I mainly play on Cubecraft. I disagree with it. I see someone saying it's not OP, while I think it would be incredibly OP.

And thus I decide to comment my thoughts. You apparently are making it a personal fight. Real shame. Let's stick to discussing the idea @sergito_pvp presented here (or don't, just don't come here being mad at me because I have a different opinion lmao).
Bruh pls leave me alone idc about your opinion. I just want to stop annoying me/ messaging me with you opinion idc about.

• Haha
Reactions: Mivke

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I agree with this as it will reduce camping. A level 4 diamond gen should produce diamonds at a rate of 1 diamond / 1.5 seconds. I think the upgrade cost from level 3 to level 4 should be 40 diamonds.
I think generating 1 diamond every 1.5 seconds would be really overpowered, don't you think so? I think it would only be balanced if upgrading the generator to that level costed 1 stack of diamonds or something like that. Otherwise teams would have tons of diamonds and could die with a lot of OP equipment and recover it in just a couple of minutes.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom