Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroLimits

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
Alright so lets start off with the Possibility that this is an Excuse, NO it is NOT!

We have been playing on Cubecraft for years simultaneously at times, we both have completely different K/D ratios on our Mini games,

I can upload proof of multiple devices as well as picture of my room if needed to verify its two people and NOT ME hacking.

I have just become a regular player at Cubecraft and DO NOT want this ban to be related to me in any way.

My brother is 11 years of age and is banned by sentinel for a reason which it has not said. He has had one previous ban which was also of the same case. But it did not affect me and it was only for a week so I had said nothing about

This ban is for 30 days and it is possible a staff member will ban ME my MAIN account for Ban Evading (which is something I am NOT doing)

I have recently bought Gold, and I understand that having a rank doesn't excempt you from the rules but I good as hell won't want to be banished for something I did not do.

I would like to clarify that I am not the one who is playing on LeftAlone1 (my brother), we share the same house, same bed and same room so It is very much possible we have the same IP-Address

I am willing to give proof that this is two people and not just me. (I cannot show faces)

Thank you.

I have not been banned yet, and am Hoping not to be soon aswell.

my grammer is crap in this because I simply was not looking for mistakes
hopefully u understood the message tho

D

Deleted member 467999

yes as Dutudy said the best thing to do is go to the official appeal page they don't handle appeals on these forums

NitroLimits

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
I am not asking for an Appeal, as I do not care if he did what Sentinel said or not,
I am just worried that If i keep playing I'll get banned because we share the same IP.

I do not want that to happen.

D

Deleted member 467999

That is possible if I was you i should wait until a mod gets on this post as he knows the best options for you i don't have a solution for you right now

D

Deleted member 492126

If you want an unban then please tell your brother to appeal and remember to say detailed what happened before he got banned
He's not asking for an unban. He's just worried about getting IP banned, since he (not the hacker) and his brother (the hacker) share the same IP

NitroLimits

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
He's not asking for an unban. He's just worried about getting IP banned, since he (not the hacker) and his brother (the hacker) share the same IP
Thank You! Yes this is exactly what I'm worried about.

aaaafw.PNG

Reactions: Ahmet Buğra Tezcan

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

Our server simply blocks the connection of players when an account is caught cheating on their IP. This is to prevent people from bypassing their punishments and possibly continuing to break rules on our server. As you and your sibling play on the same IP, your account is considered an alt of your sibling's punished account, which results in you being banned as well.

There is no possible way for you to prove that it was your brother breaking our rules and not you. There is also not really any way for you to prove that your brother does not use your account to bypass their punishment and play on the server. That being said, sorry, but all you can do is tell your sibling to appeal the punishment and not break our rules again in the future, because otherwise you would also suffer the consequences.

They can appeal their punishment HERE.

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom