Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
As the most recent time this suggestion was given was 2018 (as far as I have found) I wanted to create a new thread with this suggestion.

Currently, you are not rewarded when you kill someone in a game that does not have respawns (ex: skywars, survival games). You are only rewarded for actually winning the game.

To encourage more engaging gameplay it would be great to see an incentive like XP being given for each kill. Being rewarded XP, even if it is just 1 or 2 per kill, will make it more rewarding and fun to play more aggressively instead of waiting out the game until it's just you and someone else.

For eggwars specifically which has respawns until your egg is destroyed it would also be fun to see XP given for eliminating someone completely / breaking their egg. This also encourages more engaging gameplay.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
As the most recent time this suggestion was given was 2018 (as far as I have found) I wanted to create a new thread with this suggestion.

Currently, you are not rewarded when you kill someone in a game that does not have respawns (ex: skywars, survival games). You are only rewarded for actually winning the game.

To encourage more engaging gameplay it would be great to see an incentive like XP being given for each kill. Being rewarded XP, even if it is just 1 or 2 per kill, will make it more rewarding and fun to play more aggressively instead of waiting out the game until it's just you and someone else.

For eggwars specifically which has respawns until your egg is destroyed it would also be fun to see XP given for eliminating someone completely / breaking their egg. This also encourages more engaging gameplay.
Similar suggestions have been made many times, and the best solution that was found was to add a system similar to the Java one. This would mean to add the points mechanic, which are given every time you achieve certain things, such as killing players, winning games, completing parkours, completing achievements (this is only on Java). These points can be spent on abilities for different gamemodes, kits, etc. I don't know if the staff team finally decided to review that suggestion, nor if it's marked as planned, but I would agree with its addition on the Bedrock Network.

Reactions: Kualdir
Jul 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

I see where your coming from, but I feel like this would promote camping people and spawn killing in eggwars. Which, I don’t know if you play egg wars but that is very annoying.

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
I see where your coming from, but I feel like this would promote camping people and spawn killing in eggwars. Which, I don’t know if you play egg wars but that is very annoying.
Actually, this would promote the opposite! Elimination means a final kill which can only happen after your egg is broken. In the suggestion I gave you would not be rewarded for killing someone who can still respawn.

Jul 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually, this would promote the opposite! Elimination means a final kill which can only happen after your egg is broken. In the suggestion I gave you would not be rewarded for killing someone who can still respawn.
Oh ok. I see now. This is a really good idea that they should add.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Considering this has a spawn camping block, I agree I think this is an important suggestion because killing is the most important part of the game!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,
Fortunately, there’s already a planned suggestion that talks about the same topic so this will get implemented soon!

This can be locked ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom