Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
2020-11-19_22.19.36.png

Personally I actually love to play alone against a team in TD, but absolutely hate playing with a team against 1 person. I think it's better for the overall experience if there is a system in place that could make it more fair.

Reactions: FiredMercury21

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
credits to Ender for coming up with the following suggestion back with the server call for TD :) i believe his suggestion is the best way to make unbalanced teams a bit more balanced

Income Balancing
Scale up the smaller team's goldmine income proportional to the size, so if there are 2 players on one team and 4 on the other then the smaller team's income should be multiplied by 4/2 = 200% -- Obviously it doesn't have to be directly proportional to team sizes and could be scaled down if too overpowered. I just think it would give people a fighting chance if their teammates abandon them, because that's never a fun situation.” I Love this but I do think that doubling income might be a little too overpowered. I would personally suggest that if there are 2 players on one team and 4 on the other then the smaller team's income should be multiplied by 4/2*3/4=150% so a 75% boost. This would stop one very skilled player from being able to completely over power a bigger team. Because if one person controlled the same amount of income as an entire team they would have an advantage.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
View attachment 181040

Personally I actually love to play alone against a team in TD, but absolutely hate playing with a team against 1 person. I think it's better for the overall experience if there is a system in place that could make it more fair.
i love how everybody always leaves at the first few seconds of the game lol, especially when you still win a 5v1

Reactions: LeCastel and Curitx

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
View attachment 181040

Very true! I don't play TD too much but this still happens frekwantly.

D

Deleted member 489420

definietly not auto balance, maybe option to switch teams like u said, bu the best option i see is income balancing

Reactions: Passer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.