Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
HELLO CUBECRAFT PLAYERS AND STAFF MEMBERS

I have a suggestion just a quick one and its a win streak they do this at hypixel and I think its a good idea we could also add a new leaderboard on top people with more winstreaks for each game. I think it would be fun
Thanks

-Mark <3

Edit:
I don't want to copy from hypixel I'm just saying that they have it and not copy them but make a better version of it

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I don't think this is really necessary. And the idea of just copying straight from Hypixel is a bad one in my opinion. -1

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Well copying it from (another server that I will not name) is not good, as copying, in general, is not something that should be done, Otherwise the copying, I would have loved to see this implemented as it will be nice to have a win streak with a leaderboard. Good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Oh no, Hypixel has players! We should get rid of them aswell!
The copying this from that is a really pathetic excuse when it's not a game. I would like to see a winstreak stat. Adding a killstreak one wouldn't hurt aswell.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Well copying it from (another server that I will not name) is not good, as copying, in general, is not something that should be done, Otherwise the copying, I would have loved to see this implemented as it will be nice to have a win streak with a leaderboard. Good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)
They stole the concept idea of eggwars and made way more dumber by calling it ''Bedwars''

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
Hoi, hoe gaat het?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!🎂
Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom