• Yes but with an other idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No keep it.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I know that this is suggested before but i still want to make this Suggestion because its just so annoying.

What is the problem?

I think that everyone that ever has played wing rush knows that you can't leave when you won, because the win will not count. But in most of my winsrush games i have to wait 2-3 minutes before the timer is over + the 3d place has finished! And if i play with a small lobby this can take up to 4-5 minutes. What means that if i play a whole day of wing rush i'm more waiting then playing! Because of that i came up with some idea's!

Idea's to fix this

1. Place lock.

With this i mean when you get 2nd or 1st or 4th you can leave but you're place will still be 2nd 1st or 4th or what every you got so you can leave with your win counting. This also will fix the problem with the 2nd place leaving and that means that waiting will take even longer.

2. Sooner timer
With this one i mean that the timer already is starting when the first one finshed. This is still 1 minute of waiting but way better then its right now.

Example:

2021-03-11_08.34.50.png

Here you can also see that other people has left.

Let me know what you think of this! If you have other idea's for this let me also know

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom