• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I just played a game of wing rush and for the first time ever, all players (except me) left the game before anyone finished.
I got 3 trophies but not the win as I didn't reach finish. Edit: Just seems like my stats didn't update/where bugged.
upload_2018-7-5_12-53-14.png

My suggestion is to do something simular to what it is like in competetive parkour. If all the players leaves the game, you can still keep playing and finish the game to get a win.
That this hapends are very rare, but it's annoying when it actually hapends.
Edit: It seems like my stats were just bugged and that you actually get a win, but I still suggest to make it able to finish the game before you get the win. Mostly to prevent trophy point farming.

Last edited:

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait what? Usually you must get a win too if people leave the game. That's what happens to me. Are you sure you don't get a win? Arcade scoreboards can be buggy sometimes.

D

Deleted member 48685

My suggestion is to do something simular to what it is like in competetive parkour. If all the players leaves the game, you can still keep playing and finish the game to get a win.
It’s like this already

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Wait what? Usually you must get a win too if people leave the game. That's what happens to me. Are you sure you don't get a win? Arcade scoreboards can be buggy sometimes.
Might be that too.
It’s like this already
I might be wrong with the win part. The score board might just have been buggy as Perry mentioned. But you still don't get to finish the game

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Well I don't feel the need to finish te game if we talk about Wingrush, but that's really personal. Why? Because I played each map for like 400 times already. I know how each map goes.

Maybe you can add a question like: You won the game since all players has left. Do you want to leave the game or do you want to continue? Yes or No.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Well I don't feel the need to finish te game if we talk about Wingrush
This would also prevent winfarming and mostly point farming (trophy points). I don't really think that's a big deal tho. I have not heard that anyone is doing it and also, it's bannable. And yes, I'm talking about using alts to fill up games and then just kick them from the game.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
If we talk about that then yes we need to prefend this, because I hate those kind of people. But I think win farmers still choose the Line Dash Experiment methode since that's still a couple of seconds faster if you kill your alts there than kick your alts at Wingrush. But yes if that's the case at Wingrush too then I agree to your suggestion.

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom