Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this update to be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Heyyyyy CubeCrafters, it's Flaxic here! :D
I don't like intros because I can't seem to find a good one, anyhow,
I wanna talk about Winning Effects, winning effects, they're cool. I wanna suggest we have MORE winning effects. Examples:
-After you win a game you ride on a Wither/EnderDragon (Maybe blowing the map up, that could be cool.) Obsidian Rank, 1000 Vanity Points
-After you win a game it turns sunset and you ride on a horse to the sun. (If the horse could look like a unicorn, DO IT!) Emerald Rank, 500 Vanity Points
-After you win a game you get a pair of Elytra's and you can fly around the map like in Wing Rush. Gold Rank.
-After you win a game there's a lot of Rubik's Cube heads in a circle sorrounding you. (I don't even know. Leave me alone.) Iron Rank, 5000 Vanity Items.
(Make sure to post YOUR win effect ideas below if you agree!)
What do you guys think of this Vanity Item idea?
Post your feedback!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I think these would be great! Maybe not the part where they blow the map up... That would lagg a lot. But overall it is a great idea!
+1 from Drummerpilot
I understand it would be laggy, maybe if you could turn it off so it doesn't blow up? If you could middle-click on the win effect where you buy it, there's a setting called "Turn off map blowing up" ?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that it is A lot of fantasy. Blowing the map? That Will crash your minecraft (if you have A bad pc). You are suggestion for riding with A horse to the sun, the win effect take 5 seconds. You can't ride to the sun within 5 seconds. I like the elytra effect, that is A good idea for having, but is that A win effect? The idea that heads you encircle is A good idea, that is A win effect.

I want to see A win effect that there come one tnt and that blows you up.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
U
I understand it would be laggy, maybe if you could turn it off so it doesn't blow up? If you could middle-click on the win effect where you buy it, there's a setting called "Turn off map blowing up" ?
Hmm.. Maybe? I still think that would lagg and get bugged really easily.
Cookies Effects Win And particles And arrow trails...
Yes ^^ Great idea! Maybe you could rapid fire arrows all around the map for like 5 seconds... Maybe the arrows could explode into TnT or Fireworks?

Reactions: Gamerfull

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I think that it is A lot of fantasy. Blowing the map? That Will crash your minecraft (if you have A bad pc). You are suggestion for riding with A horse to the sun, the win effect take 5 seconds. You can't ride to the sun within 5 seconds. I like the elytra effect, that is A good idea for having, but is that A win effect? The idea that heads you encircle is A good idea, that is A win effect.

That'd be cool too.
Read that. :)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.

Yea that would be awesome ^_^

Reactions: GeldHaftige
G

Gamerfull

Yes, Sería una buena idea poner el efecto de la victoria de las galletas, como la de fuego.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
-After you win a game you ride on a Wither/EnderDragon (Maybe blowing the map up, that could be cool.) Obsidian Rank, 1000 Vanity Points
Ummm, when you've won a game, then you have, I think, 5 seconds for a win effect. So I don't think that this works.

-After you win a game it turns sunset and you ride on a horse to the sun. (If the horse could look like a unicorn, DO IT!) Emerald Rank, 500 Vanity Points
What's the point of this one?

-After you win a game you get a pair of Elytra's and you can fly around the map like in Wing Rush. Gold Rank.
iCheeetah said:
Ummm, when you've won a game, then you have, I think, 5 seconds for a win effect. So I don't think that this works.

-After you win a game there's a lot of Rubik's Cube heads in a circle sorrounding you. (I don't even know. Leave me alone.) Iron Rank, 5000 Vanity Items.
Mhmmhm, sounds fun, but I don't really know.

Overall, I'd like a Vanity Update with loads of new stuff.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
+1 definitly a great idea only should change the system a bid You just need diamond + so purchase the most of them if would do it like You did now You het the same as miniatures that peaple can only have 1 or 2 cool ones but if You would do iT like my way You could have 4 or 5 ones And I also requested a new vanity update i suggested pets / new gadets please go check it out

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
What about a llamacorn presenting you with a crown
Well its need to be possible to Guy's most of these are just a big fantasy there could be one that youre just riding an enerdragon or be realy fast And have a trail of fire spawning under your feets think more About that kind of ideas becouse riding a horse til the sun is just not possible to be honest

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I wanna talk about Winning Effects, winning effects, they're cool. I wanna suggest we have MORE winning effects. Examples:
Post your feedback!
more win effects? I'm in!
However riding a dragon already exists on another server, so its a no.
Maybe a win effect for diamond rank would be cool.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Post your feedback!
This would be cool! And if you have a stone rank then you can buy a winning effect for about 5000 points what will launch you up in the sky and what i wanted to say was ALL the effects will be atleast 15 seconds in total

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom