Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RyGuy0806

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Imagine this. Your playing in a lobby of hunger games doubles and it's your team versus another. You go in and kill one person with both their teammates on you. You get the second one low and die just short of getting the kill. Your teammate finishes the kill and you win the game. Or do you win? Apparently, only the teammate that's alive gets the win credit. This has been a long time problem and annoys many leaderboard players such as myself. Adding it so that dead teammates get win credit should be a new feature, especially since the dead teammate could have set up that win or made the difference in getting it.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Imagine this. Your playing in a lobby of hunger games doubles and it's your team versus another. You go in and kill one person with both their teammates on you. You get the second one low and die just short of getting the kill. Your teammate finishes the kill and you win the game. Or do you win? Apparently, only the teammate that's alive gets the win credit. This has been a long time problem and annoys many leaderboard players such as myself. Adding it so that dead teammates get win credit should be a new feature, especially since the dead teammate could have set up that win or made the difference in getting it.
you dont get the win if your team wins when your dead?

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
you dont get the win if your team wins when your dead?
You don't get the win, unfortunately. But I agree you could have set up the win and don't get any credits. I hope they will change it. Good suggestion.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
See, the problem I have with this is consistency. In some team games, such as eggwars and line dash, you get win credit even if you die, but in others, you do not. It's not the worst feature in the world, but its kinda dumb that some games have easier win conditions. I would rather have it be so you get win credit if your team wins regardless of the game, but I can see the logic behind death not resulting in credit. Either way, no team games should have different sets of win conditions.

Reactions: Darkninja27
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom