Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luminzzx

Nov 30, 2020
I think factions would be great as a gamemode for the community as a lot of people like this game mode and i have many friends that i wanna play it with.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The player base is not high enough. It is a game mode where we'll need a lot of players and I don't think that's going to happen.

Also, we have a very young player base. In factions, you'll have to work with a map and a lot of coordinates and that might be hard to use for the young players.

Apr 15, 2020
To edit thing above a little, cubecraft isn't a game hub (That's existing out of the regular skyblock, factions, creative etc).

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think that a lot of the reason people play cubecraft bedrock, besides the people who only do skyblock, is because they want mini games. Other servers like mine ville and stuff have that kind of games and I don’t think many players would be interested in a factions game, after the initial excitement it would probably have like a few hundred players at a time and overall a waste for developers

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i never liked factions myself, you'll only get twice as much toxicness and hackes out of it. people are likely to rage-quit when they get raided too, and never come back. as mentioned by others, cubecraft is more minigame focussed and the player base isnt big enough. factions is jus pvp survival, so its a no from me

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
I don't think this will ever happen. For Factions to be fun there must be many plsters and not pay-2-win. In this days, the only big Faction servers are pay-2-win with huge payouts.

xxapostlexx

Dec 13, 2020
I feel like a towny/survival mode with claims would be a good addition, so you can just play casually alone or with friends.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom