Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordRotharoth

Feb 20, 2020
Bruh "Ender" is the only reason I have your server added, or ever log into your server and you go and ruin halloween in minecraft by not returning Ender to your server.. I'm so sad now, pumpkin carving isn't even fun in minecraft, I can think of like 4 other servers which have done almost identical or similar things... So why :( Ender was so unique and fun

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Look I have no idea what you are talking about but it probably hasn't been added just so cube doesn't get repetitive like other servers.

Edit:
I've looked into it and this is the reason:
Screenshot_20201006-070610_Chrome.jpg

D

Deleted member 554749

Attempt to talk to a staff member to get more information and lay down some ideas.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Look I have no idea what you are talking about but it probably hasn't been added just so cube doesn't get repetitive like other servers.

Edit:
I've looked into it and this is the reason:
View attachment 178521
This screenshot is a statement from our community manager and a member of the product team. We have decided to not release Ender this year for those reasons.

LordRotharoth

Feb 20, 2020
I understand, it can get boring after a while. But this is exactly the point of why I made this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-ender-more-scary.265295/#post-1238651

Ender could easily be improved, I've seen multiple servers do games like pumpkin carving, and as it is a decently fun game, it too gets boring awfully quick. Ender in general is a far better game and I personally don't get bored of it. I always look forward to it by the time august/september comes and I'm extremely disapointed this year.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand, it can get boring after a while. But this is exactly the point of why I made this https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-ender-more-scary.265295/#post-1238651

Ender could easily be improved, I've seen multiple servers do games like pumpkin carving, and as it is a decently fun game, it too gets boring awfully quick. Ender in general is a far better game and I personally don't get bored of it. I always look forward to it by the time august/september comes and I'm extremely disapointed this year.
Love to see how you closed the poll so there was 100% yes but only one person voted

• Sad
Reactions: LordRotharoth
Top Bottom