Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ferngoated

May 8, 2022
Why is Battle Arena called "Free For All" It's literally just KitPvP, and a lot of more players would play on Battle Arena if it was called that. Change the name. Also add more kits and a way to automatically respawn with a favorite kit when you die.

• Sad
Reactions: guinea_pigcrown5687

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Why is Battle Arena called "Free For All" It's literally just KitPvP, and a lot of more players would play on Battle Arena if it was called that. Change the name. Also add more kits and a way to automatically respawn with a favorite kit when you die.
Its called “free for all” because players can go anywhere and kill any one they want.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
It is called 'FFA' because everyone is free to play however they want, following some basic server rules of course. It has had this name for years and in my opinion this doesn't have to change. There are enough players at any time of the day.

If you want more kits to be added and an automatic respawn feature I suggest you create a thread for this if there isn't one already. I play FFA most of all the games that I play and I would not mind to see more things being added to the game, but suggesting it through a thread doubting the name of the minigame is not the way to go unfortunately. I do admire the idea of adding these 2 features however.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
if cubecraft changed the name to kitpvp i don't see how that would cause any more people to play the game

Reactions: Siza

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The name "Free For all" is honestly just more original and appealing than KitPVP in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom