Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juninhooo

Jun 20, 2016
WHY IS CUBE ONLY FOR 1.9 CLIENTS!! TELL ME WTF IS THIS BULL****! SORRY FOR MY BAD LANGUAGE BUT WTF IS THIS COME ONE CUBE SOMEONE EXPLAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nice. You're swearing. BUT CUBE WILL PROBABLY RELEASE IN THE FUTURE A COUPLE GAMES BOTH 1.8 AND 1.9.

Reactions: Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? MAYBE YOU COULD ELABORATE A BIT MORE.

oh yeah also um yeah therres like 1.8 gamemodes that are like fun so why dont you like log into to 1.8 and like play them and like stop swearing in your threads and like stop complaining.

Juninhooo

Jun 20, 2016
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? MAYBE YOU COULD ELABORATE A BIT MORE.

oh yeah also um yeah therres like 1.8 gamemodes that are like fun so why dont you like log into to 1.8 and like play them and like stop swearing in your threads and like stop complaining.
Hahaha try it then. Go 1.8 try to go in Skywars then you'll understand why I'm so pissed

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hahaha try it then. Go 1.8 try to go in Skywars then you'll understand why I'm so pissed
Hopefuly Sentinel will be used at 1.8 sw soon, but rn there is nothing much you can do other than reporting the hackers. Besides, adding 1.8 games won't make the amount of hackers less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom