Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Im not talking about the people who block themselves up after a fight to not die. Im not talking about trapers. Im not talking about people who take 7 years to take loot. In talking about people people who take all their stuff and just block themselves up on their island and NEVER come out until the last player comes after them.

WHY WHY WHY. I NEED ANSWERS TO WHY

I dont see the fun or enjoyment of just sitting there not doing anything and waiting for someone to come to you. And what do you expect? Do you expect him to not be in stacked gear or something? Do you expect him to be dog doodoo at pvp or something? Atleast try to pvp or something, or make a kb or block trap, or even try to clean the last player when hes at low health. SOMETHING, because i dont get whats so fun about sitting there, not pvping, not building, not doing ANYTHING. And its not like its a reliable way of winning because 8 times out of 10 youre just gonna die from the last player unless you combo him off the edge before he kills you.

I dont get it. I need an explanation, its fine if you play like this but i just dont get it. I dont understand the enjoyment of it.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
They are still angry hide and seek got removed 2 year (ish?) ago. As a revolt they do this in every skywars game to make Cubecraft aware they should definitely bring hide and seek back. (Hint)

On-topic, idk, I used to come across some guy with a wooden log skin who was almost invisible (I think @telegamer and @Megaaa remember) It might be some weird strategy. I don’t think it’s against the rules since you’re not camping, you’re just being completely useless. It might also be non-experienced players who have no idea how the game works.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
They are still angry hide and seek got removed 2 year (ish?) ago. As a revolt they do this in every skywars game to make Cubecraft aware they should definitely bring hide and seek back. (Hint)

On-topic, idk, I used to come across some guy with a wooden log skin who was almost invisible (I think @telegamer and @Megaaa remember). I don’t think it’s against the rules since you’re not camping, you’re just being completely useless. It might also be non-experienced players who have no idea how the game works.
Huh, i never even knew that was a thing. I play on bedrock so i didnt even know that was a thing on java.

Reactions: LlTE and Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Huh, i never even knew that was a thing. I play on bedrock so i didnt even know that was a thing on java.
Oh, I couldn’t have known that. You might want to add a “Bedrock” prefix next time, although its a minor thing. Just so people don’t come with useless replies that make no sense like me, because I was talking about Java instead of Bedrock.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Oh, I couldn’t have known that. You might want to add a “Bedrock” prefix next time, although its a minor thing. Just so people don’t come with useless replies that make no sense like me, because I was talking about Java instead of Bedrock.
Well its not really relevant to what im saying, since anyone can hide, i only use tags if im specifically talking about a version.

The context of the post wouldnt really change. Plus your answer is still valid

Reactions: LlTE and Komodо

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
People hide because they last longer in the game and have a higher chance of survival. I started playing Skywars a few months ago after a long break from Minecraft, and I hid for some of those games to get my bearings and get used to new PVP. Overall, people hide to get more of an advantage later in the game, because they can shoot someone off or just have to fight fewer people.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's still some kind of strategy and as Technosword said, you might have a higher chance to survive when you're hiding in your island.
I remember one of my very first skywars games, I was playing with a friend who introduced me to CubeCraft and we started playing SkyWars. At some point, my friend said "come on, let's just hide here, if we shift, they can't see our names!" I was completely new to Minecraft, I was really bad at the game and it sounded like a great idea. In the end there was only one opponent left and he speedbridged off the edge or something, so we won by hiding in our island all the time.

So, why do people do this? Maybe because they're new to the game, or they think they will have more chance to survive until the end, or they just like it to annoy players by hiding? Sometimes I'm afk to answer someone on Discord or because someone asks me to do something irl and then I'm just hiding in my island until I come back.
There are tons of reasons why people would use certain strategies.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Im not talking about the people who block themselves up after a fight to not die. Im not talking about trapers. Im not talking about people who take 7 years to take loot. In talking about people people who take all their stuff and just block themselves up on their island and NEVER come out until the last player comes after them.

I dont see the fun or enjoyment of just sitting there not doing anything and waiting for someone to come to you. And what do you expect? Do you expect him to not be in stacked gear or something? Do you expect him to be dog doodoo at pvp or something? Atleast try to pvp or something, or make a kb or block trap, or even try to clean the last player when hes at low health. SOMETHING, because i dont get whats so fun about sitting there, not pvping, not building, not doing ANYTHING. And its not like its a reliable way of winning because 8 times out of 10 youre just gonna die from the last player unless you combo him off the edge before he kills you.

I dont get it. I need an explanation, its fine if you play like this but i just dont get it. I dont understand the enjoyment of it.

today I was hiding, because one of the last achievements I had left to do in solo skywars was: win a game without doing any damage to anyone, but normally I understand it neither, especially when they can PvP really good.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands

Some people just aren't as good as others, and they think they might win if they hide all game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom