Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcherpe

Jan 26, 2021
Manila, Philippines
www.fletcherpe.net
For Know about CubeCraft why it's is downfall? Here's the reason why CubeCraft Java is downfall
Release Assassination
Assassination is the most reason why CubeCraft Java is downfall because this feature is causing cheating or hacking PvP if you comparing the CubeCraft Bedrock it's haven't Assassination Feature
IMG_20210217_173817.jpg

This causing lost players on CubeCraft Java

I'm not broken the CubeCraft Community I have suggested to have improvements to our server. The CubeCraft Java is rise again

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If they were to remove assassins, then the hackers wouldnt just go, oh bye then, instead they would hack one of the other games

And there is probably more hackers on bedrock than Java, you just dont see them as much if your on console or PC

Also id love it on bedrock

Reactions: Colleeee

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Removing a game just because of hackers would be impractical and unwise.
Instead, you can always report the hackers and help CubeCraft become a better place piece by piece :)

EDIT: I think this thread would be better in feedbacks-suggestions instead

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi,
I play assassinations for so long. And I can tell you that, as the new sentinel developers arrived sentinel approved in a really good way. And the number of cheaters getting banned is huge by sentinel. As basically Keanu said, there will always be cheaters as there will always be new bypasses found to cheat around sentinel so it doesn't detect a player cheating. But after some time it will probably get patched. And the cheaters will get normally banned.

Reactions: Colleeee

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Release Assassination
This was released in 2013, we hit 18k in 2017, the real reason for the decline in CubeCraft is the decline of Minecraft players. CubeCraft is making a comeback though as the average player count is still continuing to rise. There’s hackers on every server and that’s just because of the nature of Minecraft. We work hard on our anticheat and are continuing to fight cheaters. Read this thread to learn more about sentinel: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/270731/
Going to lock the thread as there’s many duplicate answers :)

Reactions: Critly and Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom