Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
The regular survival server is fine and all but it is greifed REALLY griefed and I think donators should have their own survival server so that random people won't come and ruin the spawn perhaps it would be one extra bonus to the donators on the server and people would DONATE MORE for playing on a whitelisted server and if you are thinking what would happen to the shops on the regular survival I have I great idea for replacing points with normal blocks like : A stack cobble would be exchanged for half a stack of smooth stone.
Moreover donators would have a place to chill and talk to each other while on the whitelisted server.

And if people liked the idea vote : YES
If not vote : NO

The regular survival server is fine and all but it is greifed REALLY griefed and I think donators should have their own survival server so that random people won't come and ruin the spawn perhaps it would be one extra bonus to the donators on the server and people would DONATE MORE for playing on a whitelisted server and if you are thinking what would happen to the shops on the regular survival I have I great idea for replacing points with normal blocks like : A stack cobble would be exchanged for half a stack of smooth stone.
Moreover donators would have a place to chill and talk to each other while on the whitelisted server.

And if people liked the idea vote : YES
If not vote : NO
switchback2000 what donation rank are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom