Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
To be honest, I like both of them. Duels in order to practice my pvp and improve. And FFA for playing, more like relaxing, but I pvp sometimes too in FFA. It's like doing homework and playing for me. In this case, homework gets associated with duels, and playing to FFA.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I prefer to play FFA since there are many people on there and it's just as it says, free for all, you can clean or get cleaned, it's just fun because you can practice 2v1's etc. I always start off playing Duels to warm up a lil bit, after that I usually play tsw or ffa ;3

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think after all Duels & FFA is the most you learn of in PvP but I prefer FFA for PVP skills. You have more abilities and you can use the build heights, in Duels you can't really. In FFA it's more about tactic which you can use in SkyWars, EggWars, Lucky Islands or whatever you can play. In Duels it's kinda flat and I don't really see that always back in maps, sure you have places with enough of PvP but you aren't used with the kits and space. For example, EggWars OP fights, you need new armor every 3 minutes to continue and you have to eat a lot of Golden Apples.

Reactions: Zerynn

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
FFA or Duels?

In my opinion i like Duels a little bit better because i find that its more fair however i enjoy FFA a lot too ;)

Hi there, this is Cuba here. This is a tough one, both are great. I would say that I prefer FFA when I'm playing with my friends, but I do prefer Duels if I want to chill and listen to music while playing :P

Have a great day, see you around soon on the server!

• Love
Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom