Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, I've been thinking that would be funny to make a thread in order to share the history of our usernames. Where do they come from? They are very important, are our names inside this virtual world, most of them may have a story behind... Who knows.

I'm going to start with my username.

Sharz
My username Sharz is the short form of BlackShardd, my old username. BlackShardd comes from The Shard. The Shard is a skyscraper located in Southwark, London and it's the tallest building in the United Kingdom.

Why did I choose Shard?
I'm in love with London and the first time I went I was very impressed by the amazing building. As Shard was already in use, I added Black and a double D at the end to make it cooler.

As said above, months later I changed BlackShardd to Sharz to make it shorter.

(Of course you can all participate)

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
xMegaCoolx
My username history is quite funny. So 6 years ago in school, I played Grepolis. My friend was really good at it his name was MegaWarrior. Once he told me I can have his account. But I let the username how it is. But when I played my second online game, I was thinking to use something with 'Mega' in it. So I was thinking, I'm very cool, why not MegaCool? But that username was already taken. So I put 2 x's in it. :p
That's the story.

Reactions: Sharz

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
My username is not really interesting but you gotta hear it anyway. Soo I searched on something(i dont remember so i call it something) I think it was like words that means something or something like that and found Ethereal and thought it was nice so i took it but it was already taken so I added an A because my real name starts with an A and that is about it. (srry if i misspelled something or if my gramma is like wtf):confused1:

Reactions: Sharz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom