Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah I do understand that people who leave don't want to lose, but the reason why I brought eggwars into this is because it's (kinda) the same thing. You could have multiple people leaving over and over every match you do. While one person alone isn't trolling, multiple people are without knowing it thats why I want some duel ban system.
That doesn't make sense and a ban system for leaving a game makes no sense when they can just give the rightful kill credit to a player and everything will not be effected and will essentially result in a quicker match.

• Agree
Reactions: littlemoose1609

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
That doesn't make sense and a ban system for leaving a game makes no sense when they can just give the rightful kill credit to a player and everything will not be effected and will essentially result in a quicker match.
Yeah that's why I added the 3 warnings. But your right

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Add rather there being no /hub at all in duels. And since there is id like it to be more of a punishment as it can get severely annoying. Like this:

Warning -> Warning -> Last Warning -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 5d ban -> 10d ban -> 50d ban -> Perm ban.

And before you say "that's to harsh," it isn't this is pvp and CC gave you 3 Warning and you still kept doing it.
So you can get banned permanently for leaving duels?! Would be really really strange

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't know if this is a good idea, I understand it can be irritating, but I think its a good idea that you win the game while leaving, but I don't think it would be counted as a kill, but maybe they can find a way that you can't use /hub.

D

Deleted member 576174

I don't know if this is a good idea, I understand it can be irritating, but I think its a good idea that you win the game while leaving, but I don't think it would be counted as a kill, but maybe they can find a way that you can't use /hub.
Well if they can't do /hub they'll probably not fight, so it's the same as making you win when they execute /hub

Reactions: Lurkes

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
If you can't use /hub then the person wouldn't combat log and would lose anyway, giving you the kill. That is my problem though, because when they do leave it doesn't count. It's wasting players' time

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
If you can't use /hub then the person wouldn't combat log and would lose anyway, giving you the kill. That is my problem though, because when they do leave it doesn't count. It's wasting players' time
I understand, but in my opinion, is that you just need to end the game, but that's mine! I'm just giving it and you can accept it or not! :D

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically as you can see in the video below, players are able to /hub in duels and quit, but no kill credit is awarded to the player who didn't hub which was me in this case. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but since the duels leaderboard is based off of kills and not wins, this needs to be fixed because of scenarios like the one below (Which happens often to me). I'm not asking for every /hub to be counted as a kill though. I want it to be so if you register at least one hit during the fight and then your opponent hubs, you still get the kill credit if that makes sense (This is how it works in eggwars so it only seems logical).
I mean you are right but ur a winner anyways so why does it matter

• Unsure
Reactions: Matriox

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I think this should be added because the Duels Leaderboard is different than any other leaderboard

Saying that "You still get the win" doesn't really matter in a game where literally the kills are the only thing that matter for people that Grind the mentioned Gamemode

Add rather there being no /hub at all in duels. And since there is id like it to be more of a punishment as it can get severely annoying. Like this:

Warning -> Warning -> Last Warning -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 5d ban -> 10d ban -> 50d ban -> Perm ban.

And before you say "that's to harsh," it isn't this is pvp and CC gave you 3 Warning and you still kept doing it.
Personally, I Dont think Banning people for leaving is fair, Yest it gets annoying but not to that point

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Thanks for the suggestion! Will mark this as planned, as it's a nice Quality of Life feature, as well as a bit of an oversight by us. :]

Reactions: Lurkes

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This suggestion has been part of our update Quality of Life - Part 5! You can find more about the update here. If you hit your opponent once and they leave, you will gain the kill. We have also added an alike system to FFA, where we used the same combat system as in Assassination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom