Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean I have once played an egg wars game, through a political approach. So I had a semi diamond armor, and I had 2 stacks of diamond, instead of buying full armor myself, and going aganist 2 teams with 4 players each. I left the divided the stacks among the generators in the mid island, then I waited till the blue team to go mid (mind you, there were 3 teams, me who I didnt have my egg, Green, and blue) so once blue took the stuff i left in the mid, they got very OP, and took down green, and whilst taking down green, I was at their base breaking their egg. Collected the diamond at their base, bought a bow, knocked down 2, and 1v1ed the last blue person. (1 blue player has died while taking down green)

Reactions: UBRE

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Hmm, one time i was in a vc with 3 friends and we went on to play eggwars quads, we just won a few games, but one that stood out was a play i did in one of the games. There were 4 players with full iron armor, while poor little me has only leather armor, they all came to kill me, then i thought maybe i could block up and do some sort of clutch thing, then i brought haybales, which reduces your fall damage by 80% and blocked up, luckily they didnt have a bow, then all 4 of them blocked up and when they were there i fell and placed the haybale and quickly broke it and all 4 of them died

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
People went straight to mid, got a diamond sword and half iron armor and rushed everyone including me )::::

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
What does it mean when people rush others?
Rushing refers to a powerful attack against another player very early in the game. Oftentimes, rushers gather just enough for a leather armor set, blocks, food (optional), and weapons.

Example: Player A and player B are neighbors. Player A quickly gathers just enough iron/gold (gold for a pickaxe instead of a sword if playing on normal mode) to get weapons, armor, and enough blocks to attack player B immediately after gathering the minimum.

Supboi4

Aug 11, 2021
I had a eggwars teams game where I was doing 1v4v4v4 because the party trolled me, so I grabbed leather armour and a ton of blocks and rushed a team with no obsidian. The other two were hogging over diamond generators, so I bridged from my island straight to theirs with a diamond pick(I am very good at bridging)and destroyed one. Soon the three team started teaming on me = 1v12(very unfair), so I spied on them sharing diamonds in mid which was a good chance to break the last egg. One the three eggs were broken, I had bought a punch bow for emergencies. The first team were buying full diamond armour and god apples so I sneaked up to the top of their base and comboed them into the void while they were buying stuff. The other two teams were not as strong as the first one(full iron compared to full diamond)and I figured out that they were acting like they were doing pvp and then suddenly turned towards me, which was ok because I had a threatening tnt in front of me. Then I ran away on a bridge while throwing a pearl straight up, and when it landed, I was able to hit them sideways into the void. The last team tried to interrogate me buy forcing me to give out valuables like mu punch bow, so I met them formally, gave my items and knocked them into the void while they were trying to pick the bow up. So thats how I won a very very unfair game with my egg still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom