Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• The Player will be banned because is telling the truth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Player will be banned for making a false report.

• Permanent Ban

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Will the system even allow you to report yourself? I think the only way you can get yourself banned is if you upload evidence of yourself using a client and playing on the network with your username apparent

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, but the most likely senario would be that its either going to give you an error, or allow you to report, in which case you would be wasting a moderators time. But I still highly doubt your name will even show on available usernames to report in the first place...

D

Deleted member 576174

You need a certain amount of /sr reports from different players to even get staff notified. So none of the options in your poll will be a correct answer.
And I doubt you can even /sr report yourself..

PS: What does this do in the Forum Games category? :confusedcat:

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
You need a certain amount of /sr reports from different players to even get staff notified.
I dont agree with this.

So none of the options in your poll will be a correct answer.
ok, voting is optional.
And I doubt you can even /sr report yourself..
I didnt try.
PS: What does this do in the Forum Games category? :confusedcat:
this is a GUESS game.
(I think) better this,then counting till world ends.
if staff reply to this, then this thread is done.
it doesnt matter if you are right or wrong, because you're not a staff member, so, your opinion cant close this thread.

#dont like this game,then,dont play it.

D

Deleted member 576174

I dont agree with this.
You don't need to agree, it's a fact:
To overcome our fears described above, we've implemented a report system that works differently than how our current report system works. Instead of a report being sent for staff to view every time a player is reported, Sentinel reports function on the number of reports created against a player. Once a player has been reported enough times, a single report will be sent to be reviewed by staff.

D

Deleted member 576174

Reporting a player 100 times during a month is useless, if you once tried the sentinel report command you would know that your report gets cancelled once the player leaves the server.
That's why the /report command is better and the report form for people without a rank.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Reporting a player 100 times during a month is useless, if you once tried the sentinel report command you would know that your report gets cancelled once the player leaves the server.
That's why the /report command is better and the report form for people without a rank.
This mean that /sr is kind of a joke, just to let players think that they are safe.

D

Deleted member 576174

You don't seem to understand; if a user is really cheating then multiple people will use /sr on them and not just you, considering they know the command exists.
The normal report command is existing but I guess there are a lot of false reports because of people getting frustrated of losing their fight because of their lack of capabilities to win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom