Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Cubecraftimage58347578.png

This is an image on the Cube notion board for the Party Update, I would say this looks like the Java server because the chat is in the lower left. On this image we see clean looking chat and good looking chat roles, sort of like on Tubnet and MCC island, so I think for the party update Cubacraft will have a texture revamp to make it look more modded and cool.

That's all write your thought's down below on what will happen ;)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
That. Looks. Absolutely. Gorgeous.

As most people who know me probably know, I'm a Java main. Seeing this simple addition preview... It's exciting. I sure hope that alongside the 1.19 content update, lots of other things like this get revamped so we can have a fresh start at last. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: Rocks1

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
View attachment 217147
This is an image on the Cube notion board for the Party Update, I would say this looks like the Java server because the chat is in the lower left. On this image we see clean looking chat and good looking chat roles, sort of like on Tubnet and MCC island, so I think for the party update Cubacraft will have a texture revamp to make it look more modded and cool.

That's all write your thought's down below on what will happen ;)
they will have new lucky blocks, they will not have skywars update but will release it in the next month. Egg wars season 2. Parody, and cool new maps with inovative gameplay feachers

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday 🐻‍❄️
Top Bottom