Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
2016 is finally over! Honestly, I think this has been the most craziest, fastest year of my entire life. There's so many things that I learned this year. This year has been like a roller coaster for me. Its been going up and down. I've been in a damn hole to sunshine and flowers all year long. There has been people in my life who've been extremely toxic and I just had to get rid of them. 2016 also provided me with the best memories and craziest adventures I've never thought I'd have. Though, Its sad to say goodbye to 2016, I'm finally glad it's gone. (peace out)

At the beginning of the year, I had no idea what was to come. (as most people) At the beginning of 2016 I was this kid who was really nice, didn't know how to say no, and didn't know how to defend themselves. As I evolved through the year of 2016, I learned to say no. At the start, people took advantage of how nice of a person I was. They made me do their school work because they had this situation going on... It became a weekly basis. I was so sensitive it would hurt me to say no, but now I don't feel so bad. I find it crazy how they didn't feel guilty for taking credit of my work. Before I did mind it, but now that I think of it, I do mind it. There really is't anything I can do about that situation, so I'm choosing to let it go. Don't let people take advantage of you.

I had these friends who became extremely toxic in my life. One of them ended up having a crush on me and faked the friendship just so they would get close to me. (I find that disgusting) When I had found out about this person, I was slowly growing apart from this person. Getting away from someone toxic is not easy. It was 2016 at the time and it wouldn't have been normal if I walked up to them and said "I don't want to be friends with you anymore." Instead, I grew apart from them. Every morning I would be the first person they would come to. I decided that I would hang out with a random group of kids and slowly lost contact with the toxic people. Get rid of toxic people in your life.

If you want to achieve something, don't quit. At the beginning of 2016 I became a moderator on this server. Later that year I had gotten demoted. (which I now take full responsibility of that) There was nowhere for me to go, no other community, no other server, nowhere. I've been part of this community got so long now, I didn't want to throw all of it away. I decided to stay and was just a normal member. I helped everyone I could and became the best person I think I could've been. Later in the year (Sep. 6th) I got promoted for the second time. (This time with more caution) Never in a million year I would've thought I would be a moderator on here. This leads me to one of the things I learned in 2016. Fight for what you want/believe in. There is no one stopping you.

Don't rush love. What I mean by that is; don't go out looking for love. When the time is right, love will come to you. You might think having a boyfriend/girlfriend is the biggest thing in the world at this point, but its not. Doing that leads you to heart breaks and those 'why did I do that! I feel so bad now!' moments.

There's so much more that I learned in the year of 2016, it's just too much for me to type!
Also, for all the people with a New Years resolution, keep in mind,
You can't perfect something that is already perfect. ;)
-CyanYellow
df3d12b0850ea3c3a3fdd3b10bc961f6.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom