Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Once upon a time, cubecraft was a nice server with fun games. Those times are long past.
I love the game eggwars the most.

Since February this year, the server is lagging hard, at least in eggwars. This means that me and my opponent have below 50 ping. Knockback doesn't work all the time. People get reach due to lag. You get set back a few seconds and when on a bridge, you walk off. Arrows don't fire normally, but underpowered. And since neither player lags according to the server, my guess is that the server lags a lot. You can see that very clearly in the parkours too, the timer jumps whenever there is a lagspike on the server.

Furthermore, there are a lot of bugs in eggwars. Golden apples get eaten right after eating something else, people get stuck in placed blocks, things in the offhand get eaten when buying things from the villager shop, clicks are registered as 2 clicks and you buy too much. Too much to remember and name.

Instead of addressing these critical issues, cubecraft decided to make a new website and experiment with eggwars beta. No bugfixing, no lagfixing. As if they do not care about those things.

As for my second big point, everything seems to be allowed nowadays. I have reported quite a bit over the past few months, but also 1 to 2 years ago. Thing which would get punished back then are all right nowadays. For some examples, I reported these things which are non punished and thus allowed.

Suicide encouragements in chat. Just today a report against someone for this reason was denied. They are allowed nowadays apparantly.

Teaming, a lot of obvious teaming is not punished in eggwars. People walk past each other and don't attack each other, do not kill each other eggs while having every opportunity. 4 cases of teaming have not been punished, today alone by only 1 reporter. Imagine how many teamers walk around freely. You could just get rid of the message that shows that teaming is bannable right before a game starts. Teaming is apparantly allowed nowadays. Teamers are not punished.

Bullying, Is completely allowed. I have been harassed for almost 15 minutes straight, just because I wanted to see how the match would play out, then I see people teaming and ask them about it. They say nasty things, to which I politely respond. But they get more and more aggresive towards me for no reason. They say I start it, they said a lot of horrible things I can't even imagine about saying to someone. The response I got from the report-moderator was that (1) I shouldn't have started it, I DID NOT. Do they even watch the footage? (2) That I should have left when THEY HARASSED ME. I just wanted to see the match. (3) I should not have sped up the footage. THE 15 MINUTE FOOTAGE of all the harassing and the reporting site only allows for 5 minute video's. In other words, bullying is completely fine. Bully all you want on cubecraft, you won't get punished. Cubecraft allows for an environment which is not safe for kids. Harsh things are all right to be said. Trauma's are welcome to be created.

Chat trolling is also completely allowed. Some ranked player reported someone for something they did not say, and this is also not punished. The same ranked player trolled by saying all hacks can be turned on.

There is simply no moderation left on this server.

If anyone of the mods or owners of this server could explain why the server is run this way, feel free to comment down below. This server is going dark, please fix it.

TL;DR; Cubecraft was nice a long time ago, not anymore. Cubecraft fixes no bugs, doesn't solve lag issues, and fail to moderate their community.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
On the lag: CubeCraft has had a few weeks on unbearable lag in the beginning and a few days after the release of beta games on Bedrock. I play a lot, and I mean a lot. And can say that the lag that makes players under 100ms have reach, ... is no longer!

You mentioned a few bugs in Eggwars. Some of them might be server side but, the double clicking is probably your mouse. Some bugs on the other hand are server side. And they hired anti cheat developers that are fixing the bugs. This can not be done high paced since it just might create new bugs. The team that makes the new site, is not the same team that does bugfixed just as TheZigbot says after me (and I know he did because I can time travel ^-^)

About your reports, suicide encouragements is absolutely not allowed! Did you check why your report was denied? Chat not open, laby mod, ...? It might have been a misunderstanding between the rules and you. You can always ask in #staff-help on Discord before you report.

About the teaming, I just banned 8 teamers with 4min of evidence. Teaming is not allowed! Your evidence might be insufficient...

Bullying is a difficult thing to really comment on... some might see something as bullying and others not. So I'll just leave a tip, you can always use /ignore add [player name]. This will stop you from receiving their messages!

For chat trolling the same as above.

The server is moderated. And I have seen my reports get handled way faster than a month ago. The mod team is grwoning, and they are doing it better and better!

Last edited:

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Suicide encouragements in chat.

Teaming

Bullying, Is completely allowed.
These are your main points, but I suspect that (a) You are really bad at submitting evidence and have somehow messed it up (b) The evidence you submitted was not actually bullying/teaming/suicide encouragements or (c) made up, the reason i say this is because I use the report feature on this website a lot, and when i give valid evidence for all of the reasons listed above, they ALL get accepted. As for the lag issue, These issues only happen to me when MY wifi is having problems, nothing to do with cubecraft. Im assuming that you and the people you surround yourself live far away from the servers headquarters and thus lag more.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
These are your main points, but I suspect that (a) You are really bad at submitting evidence and have somehow messed it up (b) The evidence you submitted was not actually bullying/teaming/suicide encouragements or (c) made up, the reason i say this is because I use the report feature on this website a lot, and when i give valid evidence for all of the reasons listed above, they ALL get accepted. As for the lag issue, These issues only happen to me when MY wifi is having problems, nothing to do with cubecraft. Im assuming that you and the people you surround yourself live far away from the servers headquarters and thus lag more.
To be honest i couldn't of said it better but i want to add somethings i 100% agree with GladiusYugen even me i live really far away from the HQ of Cubecraft and it sometimes lags but mostly it's fine and because of this pandemic lately the internet has been all over the place i know you are frustrated but this is how it will be it is not Cubecrafts fault i think they are doing a great job you said that you liked Eggwars the mostly right? well look they are trying to spice things up and on the Website thing that you said i strongly disagree i really like this newer Website it has been really fixed and has been made better you might not use it that often but a lot of people do and this Website made it so much easier for a lot of people okay now let's talk about the Bullying situation well you might have given poor evidence or the thing's that he/she/they were not as bad as you thought if he/she/they were using like swear words or inappropriate words then Cubecraft would punish them and is you feel ''harassed'' next time you can just 1 ./ignore 2 ./hub or ./leave
i think it's wrong of you to blame Cubecraft!
thank you for listening have a wonderful day night or evening :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GladiusYugen

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Instead of addressing these critical issues, cubecraft decided to make a new website and experiment with eggwars beta. No bugfixing, no lagfixing. As if they do not care about those things.
Not every single member of staff is trained to handle bugs and sever maintenance. The staff team is divided into groups, each with their own responsibilities to take care of, and that includes the Web Developers working on the Cubecraft Website. You can’t just have every single staff member drop what they’re doing and focus solely on the backend problems of the server, especially if they have no idea how it works. That’s like demanding a Translator fix a bug in Lucky Islands.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
First, I just want to say your concerns are very valid. I too have been noticing the lack in moderation and the increase in rule-breaking, both chat related and hacking.

Addressing bugs/lag - I indeed have noticed an increase in lag and bugs. While I do think this is partially staffs fault, the overwhelming majority of this is high ping and server lag. Because of the pandemic, a lot more people have been online, which means the server has to handle more players and thus causes lag. High ping can also be very annoying, and can cause things like block glitches and lagbacks. I also agree that adding the beta was a mistake. It's something that no one was asking for, and there were clearly bugs/glitches in the the normal eggwars game that the developers just totally ingnored. To sum it up - the beta eggwars is 100% not needed. If they can deal with the other glitches with shields, gaps etc in the normal eggwars, then i would be more supportive of the beta mode.

Teaming - Running past someone and not attacking them isnt considered teaming. However, having the perfect opportunity to get someones egg and not taking it, is teaming, as it is helping/supporting another team.

The toxicity... Where do I start? It is easily the biggest problem on cubecraft, now that they have the new anti-cheat devs... The staff refuse to do anything about it. Let me just make some points on this

Quoted directly from the Swearing section of the rules - "Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users"

And yet, saying things like noob, kid, easy, trash etc, things that are "intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users" is perfectly fine. Really? I dont want to be mean, but regarding toxicity at this point, questioning weather or not the moderators have actually read the chat rules would be perfectly reasonable to me. I've had people tell me things like "shut up lil baby" "kid just quit minecraft" "honestly, get a life" "ur life must be so worthless" things that are "intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users" and yet when I report, its denied. I 100% agree with wondering weather or not the mods have read the chat rules.

I disagree with "There is simply no moderation left on this server" when it comes to hacking, but 100% agree with it when it comes to the chat rules.

Some extra points to address toxicity

Cubecraft: wants to make fun and fair gameplay for everyone
Also cubecraft: Allows as much trash talking, chat trolling etc as players can spam into chat
Cubecraft: wants to create a child-friendly server
Also cubecraft: Allows as much trash talking, chat trolling etc as players can spam into chat

Moderation does an A+ job when it comes to dealing with the hackers, but really needs to work on chat
moderation.

Although I dont agree with everything in this post, I still think it's a very legitimate post that does an amazing job with addressing the issues the cubecraft community is facing today, and it was a plesure to read and respond to. I hope the staff will not see some of my comments as mean, pointless comments, but constuctive critism of things that they need to work on.

Edit regarding toxicity - If cubecraft wants trash talking and bullying to be allowed (which is a bad idea) then "Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users" should be removed, and changed "to dont say the f word" Right now, the swearing rules and report results dont really match, and it is very confusing.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I think the fact that the managers have ignored highly suggested features that are simple to implement (e.g. making the shop layout more customisable, making steak in 1.9 normal items cheaper to make the mode playable, monthly leaderboards), yet have been able to design a brand new eggwars with huge, huge changes (none of which anyone suggested, I believe) says it all.
It is a shame, a tragedy actually, that there seems to be no communication between management and regular grinders of the game.

This happens in other games too such as in FIFA, where they do not care about the gameplay and instead just look for new opportunities to make a select few of the "elite" happier.
However, recently the players of that game simply stopped playing in the form of a blackout. Money talks, so they appointed several spokesmen who would take feedback in order to improve the game, and thus everyone returned when the changes were implemented.

To my knowledge, a large American minecraft server also has spokesmen who are massively in touch with different parts of the community, players who spend several hours playing a specific game everyday. That particular server currently has "too many" players. They literally cannot contain their huge success.
So one has to ponder, why does the staff not consider the opinions of people who literally play their minigames all day, everyday? Perhaps a blackout protest of our own may be necessary.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hi, I really want to respond and give as much detail about all of it. So I’m taking this first comment space so I can make a good command tomorrow on my pc :)
Wow, I haven't seen anyone else do that smart move man :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think the fact that the managers have ignored highly suggested features that are simple to implement (e.g. making the shop layout more customisable, making steak in 1.9 normal items cheaper to make the mode playable, monthly leaderboards), yet have been able to design a brand new eggwars with huge, huge changes (none of which anyone suggested, I believe) says it all.
It is a shame, a tragedy actually, that there seems to be no communication between management and regular grinders of the game.

This happens in other games too such as in FIFA, where they do not care about the gameplay and instead just look for new opportunities to make a select few of the "elite" happier.
However, recently the players of that game simply stopped playing in the form of a blackout. Money talks, so they appointed several spokesmen who would take feedback in order to improve the game, and thus everyone returned when the changes were implemented.

To my knowledge, a large American minecraft server also has spokesmen who are massively in touch with different parts of the community, players who spend several hours playing a specific game everyday. That particular server currently has "too many" players. They literally cannot contain their huge success.
So one has to ponder, why does the staff not consider the opinions of people who literally play their minigames all day, everyday? Perhaps a blackout protest of our own may be necessary.
Yea like i said, the beta eggwars was a mistake. The normal eggwars is so buggy rn, as i said before. Also, i totally agree that they should talk to the community more. It would be more enjoyable and the community would be happier. If they listned, they would know what we actually wanted. We want the eggwars we know and love to be more stable, we dont want to the beta eggwars, which is obviously just an attempt to recreat one of the most popular games on the server u mentioned. We want cubecraft, not cubecrafts attempts to get 100k players everyday by copying another servers minigame.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Bullying, Is completely allowed. I have been harassed for almost 15 minutes straight, just because I wanted to see how the match would play out, then I see people teaming and ask them about it. They say nasty things, to which I politely respond. But they get more and more aggresive towards me for no reason. They say I start it, they said a lot of horrible things I can't even imagine about saying to someone. The response I got from the report-moderator was that (1) I shouldn't have started it, I DID NOT. Do they even watch the footage? (2) That I should have left when THEY HARASSED ME. I just wanted to see the match. (3) I should not have sped up the footage. THE 15 MINUTE FOOTAGE of all the harassing and the reporting site only allows for 5 minute video's. In other words, bullying is completely fine. Bully all you want on cubecraft, you won't get punished. Cubecraft allows for an environment which is not safe for kids. Harsh things are all right to be said. Trauma's are welcome to be created.

And i just realized that this is you talking about a game that I was in. we did not "HARASSE" you. We simply pointed out that you were throwing false accusations at us for no reason apart from you dying. Eventually we gave up and stopped talking to you because you simply did not listen to us. We did not "BULLY" you in any way shape or form, i usually never use this term but in this instance you were a snowflake, getting offended over nothing and playing the victim card once we detached your argument. Stop trying to ban people better than you that you don't agree with, it harms cube craft and wastes the staffs time

Reactions: Odieuse

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
And i just realized that this is you talking about a game that I was in. we did not "HARASSE" you. We simply pointed out that you were throwing false accusations at us for no reason apart from you dying. Eventually we gave up and stopped talking to you because you simply did not listen to us. We did not "BULLY" you in any way shape or form, i usually never use this term but in this instance you were a snowflake, getting offended over nothing and playing the victim card once we detached your argument. Stop trying to ban people better than you that you don't agree with, it harms cube craft and wastes the staffs time
You r the only one harming the server with ur toxcicity

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
You r the only one harming the server with ur toxcicity
Could you please state where i was toxic?, I simply told her that she cannot try to false ban people that she disagrees with and that haven't broken ANY of cubecrafts rules. Im sick of seeing people trying to ban me for reasons that arent valid at all

NoobSeo

Jun 6, 2020
Once upon a time, cubecraft was a nice server with fun games. Those times are long past.
I love the game eggwars the most.

Since February this year, the server is lagging hard, at least in eggwars. This means that me and my opponent have below 50 ping. Knockback doesn't work all the time. People get reach due to lag. You get set back a few seconds and when on a bridge, you walk off. Arrows don't fire normally, but underpowered. And since neither player lags according to the server, my guess is that the server lags a lot. You can see that very clearly in the parkours too, the timer jumps whenever there is a lagspike on the server.

Furthermore, there are a lot of bugs in eggwars. Golden apples get eaten right after eating something else, people get stuck in placed blocks, things in the offhand get eaten when buying things from the villager shop, clicks are registered as 2 clicks and you buy too much. Too much to remember and name.

As for my second big point, everything seems to be allowed nowadays. I have reported quite a bit over the past few months, but also 1 to 2 years ago. Thing which would get punished back then are all right nowadays. For some examples, I reported these things which are non punished and thus allowed.

Suicide encouragements in chat. Just today a report against someone for this reason was denied. They are allowed nowadays apparantly.

Teaming, a lot of obvious teaming is not punished in eggwars. People walk past each other and don't attack each other, do not kill each other eggs while having every opportunity. 4 cases of teaming have not been punished, today alone by only 1 reporter. Imagine how many teamers walk around freely. You could just get rid of the message that shows that teaming is bannable right before a game starts. Teaming is apparantly allowed nowadays. Teamers are not punished.

Chat trolling is also completely allowed. Some ranked player reported someone for something they did not say, and this is also not punished. The same ranked player trolled by saying all hacks can be turned on.

There is simply no moderation left on this server.

If anyone of the mods or owners of this server could explain why the server is run this way, feel free to comment down below. This server is going dark, please fix it.

TL;DR; Cubecraft was nice a long time ago, not anymore. Cubecraft fixes no bugs, doesn't solve lag issues, and fail to moderate their community.
Yeah this is true even report system is broken only ranked players report hackers and there is lots of hackers. Teamers in eggwars, Few amount of bugs... Cubecraft isn't like that before.
In cubecraft you cant do anything without rank.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Could you please state where i was toxic?, I simply told her that she cannot try to false ban people that she disagrees with and that haven't broken ANY of cubecrafts rules. Im sick of seeing people trying to ban me for reasons that arent valid at all
Maybe you could reduce your huge toxicity levels then? Just a thought. You are currently an embarrassment and it is sad to see this on the forums.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
In a attempt to keep the arguing to a minimum, I’m just gonna interrupt here with my comment. I just thought about it but I believe the reason for the “Lack of chat moderation” is because the accused did not say enough for it to be a violation of the rules. Saying things like “EZ” or “LOL UR BAD” or “GET GUUD” at the end or in some point of the game, while it may be an attempt to belittle you, is not deserving of a mute as this can easily be ignored. It’s only when the problem persists or the accused says something real offensive to the point where it becomes difficult to ignore. Something said in repetition by the same person that can be offensive even without the addition of a cuss word like the examples @MX11Annihilated gave above:
"shut up lil baby" "kid just quit minecraft" "honestly, get a life" "ur life must be so worthless"

If these quotes are repeatedly said by the accuser this is where I believe the punishment should kick in. It’s at least worth warning in my opinion. Adding swear words into this makes it twice at offensive even for a first offense and should be deserving of a mute. It depends on how the staff sees it. Putting myself in the staff shoes for a bit, Reports of childish insults said out of anger or overconfidence said only once during or at the end of a game without any cussing whatsoever can easily be ignored and I would deny them. Reports of the accused swearing in any way or repeated attempts at verbally attacking other players for any reason is unacceptable behavior that cannot be ignored and is deemed worthy of a punishment. Of course this is just my opinion so don’t take it as straightforward advice. I hope I’m at least making some sense here and you guys understand what I’m trying to say.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
keep the arguing to a minimum,
I agree with what Zig said so this is going to be my last post here.
Maybe you could reduce your huge toxicity levels then? Just a thought. You are currently an embarrassment and it is sad to see this on the forums.
Ok so let me firstly make a few points here.
1. You have yet still failed to answer my question which was "Could you please state where i was toxic". If you cant back up your argument with a simple fact, try not to enter.
2. You cannot call other people out for being toxic, when you literally have surrounded yourself with the most toxic people on this platform, I think you know who I am talking about.
it is sad to see this on the forums.
Oh so its sad to see a progressive argument about the rules of cubecraft? I think your in the completely wrong mind here, And i've seen you act aggressive, embarrassing, and straight up toxic on the forums and even more ingame. Try to fix your behavior before you comment on others. Have a nice day, I expect Karma to be here soon backing you up and liking all your comments to give you a good reaction score, but i will not reply so don't even bother

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom