Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

elmisterioso

Member
Jun 18, 2021
3
1
8
26
I have the doubt that if I change my nick I talk about what happens in Cubecraft and on other servers like Hypixel, someone knows?

I play in Minecraft Java
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hi, if you change your username you will simply have a different username on all servers - other players will see your new username. You will not lose your ranks, statistics, etc. Not sure if this answers your question :)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom