Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2016
So I've been wondering about some old games.(skyblock,money walls,and some other games that got removed) What happened to them? Will Cubecraft bring them back?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The games that are gone, were removed because the community did not like them, or there are bugs within the games that are waiting to be fixed. The games with bugs, when the bugs are fixed, will most probably be bought back. The games that were removed because the community disliked them, will only be bought back if there is enough demand for them.

Hope this helps!

Thanks James Lawrence

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
No to moneywalls Yes to Sky block. They are working to bring back skyblock better than ever!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They will bring back some games but some people didnt like the old games and there where almost no players who played the game so...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Skyblock will come back for sure. (read this for more info on it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/159507/)
I'm not sure about money walls but I doubt that it will come back any time soon.
Money walls was removed due to lack of popularity and innovation attached. The staff team, apart from map updates, could not think of any other game-changing updates to please the community. Instead of it being dead wood, it was completely removed.

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me!

- Locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom