Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
The questions are in the title of the forum thread. My favorite era of Minecraft was the Golden Age (2014-17). While I don't have Java edition at that time, I enjoy this era because of the innovation of multiplayer on Minecraft. Minigames are starting to get popular at that time, and back then, the games are much more relaxing and there was a lot of variety of skins to choose from. My favorite memories are when I started playing minigames in the form of downloadable worlds on Xbox 360 in 2014/15 and then in the summer of 2016, getting into PvP thanks to the addition of Battle Minigame on Xbox consoles. 2017 is also a good time for me because of the announcement of Minecraft Bedrock and when CubeCraft was announced to be one of the 4 launch servers, I was excited because of EggWars coming to console Minecraft. I'm interested to hear your thoughts and memories. Below is a meme I made to remind everyone what old Minecraft was like:
so glad I grew up with this.jpg

Reactions: Zathelas

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
The questions are in the title of the forum thread. My favorite era of Minecraft was the Golden Age (2014-17). While I don't have Java edition at that time, I enjoy this era because of the innovation of multiplayer on Minecraft. Minigames are starting to get popular at that time, and back then, the games are much more relaxing and there was a lot of variety of skins to choose from. My favorite memories are when I started playing minigames in the form of downloadable worlds on Xbox 360 in 2014/15 and then in the summer of 2016, getting into PvP thanks to the addition of Battle Minigame on Xbox consoles. 2017 is also a good time for me because of the announcement of Minecraft Bedrock and when CubeCraft was announced to be one of the 4 launch servers, I was excited because of EggWars coming to console Minecraft. I'm interested to hear your thoughts and memories. Below is a meme I made to remind everyone what old Minecraft was like:
View attachment 203302
I enjoyed the 2014 minecraft era. It was very fun. Especially during mcpe. Back then the mcpe community is so active, they're super nice. Back then there's this app called multiplayer master where the app allows you to play with your friend or host your own server for free. It was very fun and I enjoyed it. It all until minecraft loses its popularity and most of the mods and apps no longer active and multiplayer master stopped it's service and was deleted from the app store. It came back later during 2020 but it was probably on accident since nothing works at all.

I left minecraft for few years only to return in like 2018 or so. I discovered a server called Mineplex. Back then it wasn't too buggy and is actually fun. I remember finding few dupes and glitches and absolutely destroy everyone's day. They be bridging with 12 woods and I'd be bridging with 6 stacks of diamond blocks. There weren't a lot of hackers back then and it was so fun. There's power ups and stuff (which is pay to win but you can grind to get them for free). My favorite power up was the earth power up cuz basically, with the power up, you can throw dirts at other peoples... And the dirts deals 999999999 kb...
Then I was bored and the server started to get glitchy and buggy. I later on found CubeCraft.

It was during 2018 or 2019, I don't remember but the server back then was fun. It's not competitive, it's just a server you can enjoy and spend your time when you're bored. The pvp there isn't horrible and back then it's not all about tryharding and winning but rather just having fun. That's why I got like 90,000+ deaths in my skywars stats. You used to be able to play minerware back then without some random dude with edgy emo skin obliterate the lobby and say "GG" after winning "legitimately".

As of right now, CubeCraft is getting worse. Instead of aiming the server to be fun and enjoyable, they instead aim to make the server competitive and only fun for skilled players. They also (somehow) broke the server every once in a week and rather than fixing the bug, they instead wait till their community to report the bug despite them knowing it's a very very known bug that has been in the server for probably a decade. They also keep making their server as laggy as possible so people with bad devices can't enjoy the server and then they blame their players for having bad devices despite them putting thousands upon thousands of particles and entities all over the map. They also prevent players from enjoying the server how they wanted to and force people to play on specific region they obviously don't want to play on or force mobile players to play in a game filled with pc players. They also had this one tradition where they'll made a secret update and did not mention about it or act like it never exist (as of rn it's the asia experimental server) and then take months before finally announcing the update despite everyone already knowing what it is.
(Also they removed the pay to win power ups in mineplex [big sadger :( ] )

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
they instead aim to make the server competitive and only fun for skilled players
As a competitive and somewhat decent PvP player I say it's the opposite. At least on the Java server. It's getting worse and worse there. Some weeks ago, sprint resetting broke and you aren't required to W tap anymore to give knockback hits which influences the skill level of combat A LOT. Also since yesterday, skins just stopped loading at all and I just see Steve and Alex skins from now on (only your own and 1-2 skins per lobby load). Servers are crashing, freezing and lagging. Stuff is completely unbalanced and the pacing is bad.

And you know what? Why should CubeCraft even care? The server isn't meant to be full of sweats anyway but giving worse and new players also a chance to play. The server is meant to be logged on and just play without questioning anything what happens and you what you see. And the broken sprint reset gives bad players really a great opportunity to give good hits.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 203302
My favourite memories are when I got an eggwars rank :)

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I never grew up with Minecraft like most of you guys since I'm a bit older. I bought the game in 2011 when I was already 19 years old. Before I played on multiplayer servers I just played in vanilla worlds with friends. At the end of 2015 I made my first steps into multiplayer servers like Cubecraft. But to give you an answer what era I enjoyed the most: 2015 - 2018. Most of my good memories are in here with a lot of oldschool Arcade screenshots:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
When I started playing Multiplayer server like CubeCraft I saw those skins, really love to see those OG skins and I don't like the skins of the time by now, most of the skins aren't original and copied from other players. But... the best times are definitely from the past. 2014-2018, when we had the old Arcade what's mentioned above me and the old school EggWars with the best maps on the planet, and skywars with the old loot (the new loot right now is way better) was also really cool, it really remembers me how much fun I really had on the server. Like right now for CubeCraft really needs to update their things to make it great again for me.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
When I started playing Multiplayer server like CubeCraft I saw those skins, really love to see those OG skins and I don't like the skins of the time by now, most of the skins aren't original and copied from other players. But... the best times are definitely from the past. 2014-2018, when we had the old Arcade what's mentioned above me and the old school EggWars with the best maps on the planet, and skywars with the old loot (the new loot right now is way better) was also really cool, it really remembers me how much fun I really had on the server. Like right now for CubeCraft really needs to update their things to make it great again for me.
I agree with the OG skins part. Today everyone gets on namemc and chooses the trending skins there, it makes me sad that they are rare now (those skins are under rated). As for the games, I agree they are so much fun back then

Last edited:
Reactions: Zathelas

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
I really love the 2017/2018 era of Minecraft, (where it had Minecraft 1.8), that's the time when I really started making loads of friends from the Minecraft community, I also loved seeing all the crazy IGN's with all the "xxx" in their names. It's just a time where I made the most memories that I will cherish forever.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom