Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WHAT DO YOU THINK? [SUGGESTION] ADD A SELL WAND (WITH ONE CLICK YOU SELL EVERYTHING IN A CHEST)

• Total voters
Aug 9, 2022

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
234601E9-181A-42B5-9218-5BFC8159F227.jpeg

Go easy on the caps lock too

Aug 9, 2022
Not in favour of this suggestion, though i enjoyed the drama that came with it
ye well nothing wrong with lil of spice.. lol

This is already a suggestion please don‘t post it again until the previous thread has been closed or been inactive for 3 weeks. (If it has been three weeks then mb but i was it pretty recently so)
ye ok noted

oooh no uno reverse card... wow am dead now... oh no help.. cringy ppl

• Haha
Reactions: Iridinox
Aug 9, 2022
one question...

i have one question... do you know what sarcasm means ??
and back at you... you just said it... sarcasm... that's all i did damn... anyway ill delete that if it makes it any better

an
one question...

all good now? sorry but yeah was just a joke

one question...

and for the future you cant really get offended cuz of a joke u made on yourself (hard to swallow but that's life), you might not find someone as good as me to apologize and change what they said, so yeah heads up life is hard expect the unexpected

and for the future you cant really get offended cuz of a joke u made on yourself (hard to swallow but that's life), you might not find someone as good as me to apologize and change what they said, so yeah heads up life is hard expect the unexpected
ye @Iridinox get angry, that's what you can do, ppl are harsh and they'll always be

• Angry
Reactions: Silco and Iridinox

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s not really that part but what you said about him getting offended, clearly he cant have been that offended, he was simply asking whether you understood his original post was sarcastic.

• Love
Reactions: Silco and mismut
Aug 9, 2022
It’s not really that part but what you said about him getting offended, clearly he cant have been that offended, he was simply asking whether you understood his original post was sarcastic.
anyway i shall stop replying i already been accused of bump farming,which am doing unintentionally, but yeah ofc ik what sarcasm means and they and i were sarcastic, well they replied on the comment i was being sarcastic in on you so yeah pretty obvious ain't it?

Aug 9, 2022
anyway i shall stop replying i already been accused of bump farming,which am doing unintentionally, but yeah ofc ik what sarcasm means and they and i were sarcastic, well they replied on the comment i was being sarcastic in on you so yeah pretty obvious ain't it?
should do quotes instead of replies, did get that lol no need to tell me

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I'm going to jump in here and ask you all to keep this thread on topic considering this has become a thread of not a place for discussion, but rather insults and drama being thrown at each other. I have already deleted some posts, but please stay on topic.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco and Iridinox
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom