Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
So, with the testing of Asian servers (Which are probably going to be officially released some time soon) and the revamp of the main lobby which has brought an actually decent update to the lobby, Cube could be headed off to a very good direction in my opinion. How ever, there are still a few things that the community wants that need to be added. So here's a few suggestions directed at Cube mods of what the community (The known players anyway) want to be added (In order of priority):

1: Downward knock back
2: Shop/menu bugs (Menus closing after selecting something occasionally)
3: Fixed crits in PVP
4: Private Games
5: More kits for duels (Like Boxing and UHC)

Let me know your opinions :)

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
So, with the testing of Asian servers (Which are probably going to be officially released some time soon) and the revamp of the main lobby which has brought an actually decent update to the lobby, Cube could be headed off to a very good direction in my opinion. How ever, there are still a few things that the community wants that need to be added. So here's a few suggestions directed at Cube mods of what the community (The known players anyway) want to be added (In order of priority):

1: Downward knock back
2: Shop/menu bugs (Menus closing after selecting something occasionally)
3: Fixed crits in PVP
4: Private Games
5: More kits for duels (Like Boxing and UHC)

Let me know your opinions :)
The only thing that I really want to see sometime is the private games part of your suggestion, anyhow, I will just create my own suggestion about that soon! :)

I don't really know about that other parts which has been mentioned.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
The only thing that I really want to see sometime is the private games part of your suggestion, anyhow, I will just create my own suggestion about that soon! :)

I don't really know about that other parts which has been mentioned.
Private games are confirmed, but they are holding off on them until a later update. It also isn't likely to be for anyone who doesn't have YT rank, an ECO account or staff, so there isn't really a reason you would want them unless you own an account with those ranks (Or you play scrims)

Reactions: Herausgefunden
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Top Bottom