Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
So I play CTF a lot, and I keep sniping enemies to their deaths. But the thing is, since I have just 32 arrows, once they are over, I feel like I lost a hand. Can you please introduce something like an arrow generator, a block which drops 1-3 arrows on being mined? Coz the only way to get a refill is to die, which no one would want to do after getting a full set of iron or diamond Armor...

Edit: after many valid reasons given, I am changing my proposal: gain arrows by sniping someone to death.

Last edited:

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:disagree: because in my opinion there are enough arrows and the meaning of the game is to capturing the flags

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:disagree:because in my opinion there are enough arrows and the meaning of the game is to capturing the flags
Yeah I know that the game is to capture, but that doesn't mean you lay out a red carpet (terracota) and welcome your enemy to capture your flag. You need to snipe them out, and yeah, they aren't enough. Not everyone knows projectile motion by heart to hit them bull's eye, and I have seen the opponent build cells at the top of pillars and rain arrows at us, and SHOULD be knocked down.

In short, I disagree:disagree: with your disagreement.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: TheMrSpacee

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I know that the game is to capture, but that doesn't mean you lay out a red carpet (terracota) and welcome your enemy to capture your flag. You need to snipe them out, and yeah, they aren't enough. Not everyone knows projectile motion by heart to hit them bull's eye, and I have seen the opponent build cells at the top of pillars and rain arrows at us, and SHOULD be knocked down.

In short, I disagree:disagree: with your disagreement.
in my opinion there are enough arrows

Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope they are not. 32 arrows isn't enough. When you have infinite iron, diamond and building blocks, why not make the last remaining thing, arrows, infinite??
No. In bridges we have 5 arrows but they regen upon kill but 32 arrows is too much of anything. It means that stationary sniping isn’t encouraged which is a good thing, adding more will just make more snipers and less attacking play styles.

• Agree
Reactions: SilicoFlare

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
No. In bridges we have 5 arrows but they regen upon kill but 32 arrows is too much of anything. It means that stationary sniping isn’t encouraged which is a good thing, adding more will just make more snipers and less attacking play styles.
Mmm that's true though.. but I am restricted to sniping on Android, coz I always tend to lose hand to hand combat because of restricted control over movement and attack, so I resort to sniping...

Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Mmm that's true though.. but I am restricted to sniping on Android, coz I always tend to lose hand to hand combat because of restricted control over movement and attack, so I resort to sniping...
That’s fair, mobile can struggle but I’d advise you to practice PvP instead. Sniping can only take you so far, it is a good strategy but it’s better to use both seamlessly. Maybe snipe people then swoop in for the kill or act as a mobile (mobile) attacker to pick off injured opponents? Or go for easy void kills? That way pvp doesn’t need to be as good.

• Agree

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s fair, mobile can struggle but I’d advise you to practice PvP instead. Sniping can only take you so far, it is a good strategy but it’s better to use both seamlessly. Maybe snipe people then swoop in for the kill or act as a mobile (mobile) attacker to pick off injured opponents? Or go for easy void kills? That way pvp doesn’t need to be as good.
Yeah I'll try to do that. Thanks a lot for your advice!!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
So I play CTF a lot, and I keep sniping enemies to their deaths. But the thing is, since I have just 32 arrows, once they are over, I feel like I lost a hand. Can you please introduce something like an arrow generator, a block which drops 1-3 arrows on being mined? Coz the only way to get a refill is to die, which no one would want to do after getting a full set of iron or diamond Armor...
Perhaps a potentially better thing would be if all players started on 16:8 arrows and gained 3/5 upon a ranged kill? That way it wouldn’t encourage sniping much but it would give infinite arrows in case you wanted it?

• Agree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom