Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeneerDino

Well-Known Member
Jun 15, 2016
12
7
79
Hi members and staff, everybody knows the daily challenges. I was thinking of montly or weekly challenges, it is just the same system it are only more challenges and the rewards are better. It will motivate people to play everyday because if you started a weekly challenges you want to complete them it is just an idea let me know what you guys think of it. :)

Greetings
MeneerDino
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion! I know a lot of players who are trying to complete every daily challenge, since it has a nice reward and your doing something extra while playing games. If there‘ll be weekly challenges, where you have to win 10 games on every game, an high amount of kills, etc will give players an extra thing to do! Rewards could be for example super/uber cubelet, xp and points. I’ve to say that a monthly challenge seems to long for me, 30 days are way to long. But I really like the idea about weekly challenges.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom