Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I cant tell if this is a joke or not, but if its real i agree with all but one part. The part i dont agree with is that staff members not being allowed to participate in discussions. I see staff eggwars alot these days, so they should 100% get a say.

Also I 100% agree updates should be ok'd by the players, so as to avoid futhur mistakes like the eggwars update back in august

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Cubecraft can replicate 'that action' because not a single server with over a thousand players allows ranks to vote for gamemodes. Cubecraft represents the exception, not the rule. Cubecraft should change its policy to be in line with virtually all other major Minecraft servers.
Every server uses whatever works best for them. But that doesn't mean it will work for everybody. The "Ranked Aristocracy" which you claim to have declared a war against is one of the reasons this server exists in the first place. If Cubecraft hadn't changed its policy for over a year (as that is what your oldest thread about this dates to) then there is probably a good reason why. I had been a Stone ranker for 2.5 years and I understand your frustration, I also preferred Normal games and hardly ever got to play them, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the game! Implementing this thread would feel like a scam to many people who had bought their ranks just to get these perms, and for what?

Jul 8, 2021
Really long bedwars game!!!!
the beginning
EED56093-2116-4C74-BB39-41432EDF7ABE.png
the end
AA43A0D9-D308-4370-BAE9-53C0AA8D4144.png

smax897

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2020
North Korea
Every server uses whatever works best for them. But that doesn't mean it will work for everybody. The "Ranked Aristocracy" which you claim to have declared a war against is one of the reasons this server exists in the first place. If Cubecraft hadn't changed its policy for over a year (as that is what your oldest thread about this dates to) then there is probably a good reason why. I had been a Stone ranker for 2.5 years and I understand your frustration, I also preferred Normal games and hardly ever got to play them, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the game! Implementing this thread would feel like a scam to many people who had bought their ranks just to get these perms, and for what?
The system feels like a scam for the people (like me) who have been playing for years, and remember when it was possible to get into a normal game consistently, and on a map you like. This phenomenon of only ranked players voting for OP is something that has occurred in the last few years, and since then the server has died. We don't want something new; we want to return to the days when we could all enjoy EggWars the way we wanted.

Reactions: 404Owl

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
I see both sides for this argument but I think that yes unranked players should be able to vote I just think its a bit unfair because I don't what to play a game with half health and well that seems to not matter because of one guy whats it. but on the other hand, they have to make money of this some way or another otherwise there would e no anything basically I think that they could make it where if 4 unranked players vote on one thing each vote can be counted as like 1/4th of a vote so if 4 unranked players voted half health then that's what it would be but if 1 ranked player where to say no half health then there would be nun

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom