Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
He actually did put that in the map submissions forum but Im not sure if it still applies as that thread is old
I know, but I said that he changed some codes in them, @Efcluke94 did say that.
Good luck!
I'm curious about your theme! ;)
@yoyamin Taught me a better way of building, and Thanks! I will try my best!

I have edited my original post, my mistake I was not aware of that.
Oh ok!

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
We've removed 7 of the old maps (Village, 4Castles, Fairytale, Desert, Candy, Pirates, Steampunk) as they don't meet our current standard of maps. However, some of these may be revamped and added in the future with their own world events.
^

CsYqNTxXYAA59dQ.jpg
@Efcluke94 jajaja :'v
https://twitter.com/CubeCraftBuild/status/776354479117627392 :')

Reactions: Efcluke94

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The builders are working hard on maps and builds all the time for different games. The work they do is amazing but it also takes time to make them :p SG map i would say take the most time to make because of the size and the room you have to fill up so all of the map is interesting. I mean i've made a few small SG maps before and even they took a while to get all of the detail you want in. The builders are people :p not robots. Just be patient and there will be more maps in before you know it :P

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Just to make everything clear since I know there is such a lack of maps for SG compared to what we used to have. This is a teaser of an upcoming map Candy (kind of obvious) and it will be 16 players.
https://twitter.com/CubeCraftBuild/status/776354479117627392

Any other maps we produce for SG will be 16 players. (We have some already built that are awaiting release). Unfortunately builders can't configure the maps or world events as that requires a developer, and that is why they haven't been released just yet. However please be patient and have faith, that they will be on the server. (Can't say a date)

Also the thread regarding player maps is very out of the date, but it is still relevant. You can't submit any SG maps, it is very rare that we accept any kind of maps to begin with due to the high quality we strive for, between gameplay aspects and aesthetics. So hope this makes it clear that the build team are always working hard on maps, we don't stop and work on a group of maps just for one game for a whole month. We create multiple maps for lots of games at the same time, as well as producing maps for new game concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom