Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 30, 2020
I can't stress this enough about how annoying it is when somebody bridges to my Island and kills me when I am still trying to sort my inventory and loot the chests. I want this to keep players from leaving their islands until the period is over, and where you can start bridging towards other islands. Like a wall or something.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
1: add a poll for people to vote

2: this is about being fast and, if there was a grace periode, why would the builder kit be even there? because the builder kit its used mostly to rush people on the early game

3: also if they rush you right after the game starts, it means that they dont have any items removing the blocks and the piece of chain armor, if you get a sword, axe, pickaxe or even a better armor, your chances of winnig are big, and if you are not on the new KB test mode the chances of him knowcking you off are pretty low

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i honestly agree with this as a java player, i've seen videos of people rushing the first three seconds which is just ruining the game for players who dont care about tryharding and just want a normal game. its a problem on both platforms that really ruins the game for casual players

Nielslett

Dec 28, 2020
I rarely see people rushing to me. I usually use shortcuts on my keyboard to sort the most important items such as a sword, bow and food. Like people said, rushers don't have many (good) weapons or armor. A grace period would solve your problem, but I think not many people are struggling with this right now. It also comes with some downpoints for other players. It may be someone his tactic to rush people. My advice is to get faster in sorting your inventory, so you can prevent getting killed the first ten seconds. It also differs in maps. I get your point, but this isn't the solution for your problem, in my opinion.

Reactions: TnAdan_

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally I disagree. I don't think there is any need for a grace period as it just eliminates the way some people like to play the game. Some like it fast some like it slow. You can't just eliminate one play style because you don't like it.
That's my opinion on it all.

Reactions: Conea64 and Zerynn

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
1: add a poll for people to vote

2: this is about being fast and, if there was a grace periode, why would the builder kit be even there? because the builder kit its used mostly to rush people on the early game

3: also if they rush you right after the game starts, it means that they dont have any items removing the blocks and the piece of chain armor, if you get a sword, axe, pickaxe or even a better armor, your chances of winnig are big, and if you are not on the new KB test mode the chances of him knowcking you off are pretty low
100% agreed. People rush me all the time right at the start and I always kill them because I can loot chests before they bridge to me.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I do not agree with it! I get that its really aniong but it doens't happend that often... My tip is to start practice chest looting to do that quiker.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I don’t agree. I know that there is a small part of the playerbase that does not enjoy rushers, or is not ready, but the whole point of rushing is to get them when they are not ready. It’s a valid tactic, and they can’t do anything about it unless they want to upset people

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom