Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 6, 2021
I think popular games such as skywars or eggwars should have a competitive mode. Adding that can separate new players and really good players so new players can improve and good players will have a bit of challenge. A competitive mode can be separated from casual mode by adding a new lobby called “competitive mode” and you can grind competitive points. Everyone will play against the players around the same competitive points so the higher you go the better players you go against. The “challenge queue” isn’t really helping that much because players on different platform can be really good too. For example a console player can be better than a pc player, or a mobile player better than a controller player. I really hope a competitive mode will be added because I am a competitive player and I love going against players that are around the same skills as me. I don’t want to go against players that are new because they need to learn how to play and I need to improve but player against new player won’t improve. Thanks for reading this suggestion

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
I think popular games such as skywars or eggwars should have a competitive mode. Adding that can separate new players and really good players so new players can improve and good players will have a bit of challenge. A competitive mode can be separated from casual mode by adding a new lobby called “competitive mode” and you can grind competitive points. Everyone will play against the players around the same competitive points so the higher you go the better players you go against. The “challenge queue” isn’t really helping that much because players on different platform can be really good too. For example a console player can be better than a pc player, or a mobile player better than a controller player. I really hope a competitive mode will be added because I am a competitive player and I love going against players that are around the same skills as me. I don’t want to go against players that are new because they need to learn how to play and I need to improve but player against new player won’t improve. Thanks for reading this suggestion
eh, i dont think cc really needs that, at the end of the day the point is to have fun and, if new members never face good players they will never get as good as them

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
there would be around 20 people in that lobby games would never fill up

Oct 6, 2021
eh, i dont think cc really needs that, at the end of the day the point is to have fun and, if new members never face good players they will never get as good as them
True but they need to start from the beginning. You can’t expect new players to beat an experienced player. It’s best for them to go against players that are around the same skill

Oct 6, 2021
there would be around 20 people in that lobby games would never fill up
I don’t think so. Eggwars gets around 10k players at peak hour and the lowest is at least 2k. Since there is a lot of people playing I think there will be a lot of people playing competitive mode

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think so. Eggwars gets around 10k players at peak hour and the lowest is at least 2k. Since there is a lot of people playing I think there will be a lot of people playing competitive mode
people would not come there for fun ppl wants wins not long and hard games look at hypixel they have 60k people on server, and 80-100 players are playing ranked/competetive

Reactions: natalia<3
Jan 13, 2022
I don't know how to react with a checkmark but I fully agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom