Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

paraflos

Nov 14, 2016

Watch me fail, and laugh at me!

i want to make alot of youtube videos playing Lucky Islands. So please watch and laugh at my faults. :D

iam going to make a series from noob to pro!

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hey there, nice video but maybe it would be better if you comment the game, or if you don't want at least add music to make it more cool. Keep up the good work. :)

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Great video! I see you have windows 10. A little tip is that there is a windows 10 recorder and, it only records the game :o. It's very simple to get up :P. Just press The windows button + the ALT button + the R button. Enjoy. It's very good. :P

paraflos

Nov 14, 2016
Great video! I see you have windows 10. A little tip is that there is a windows 10 recorder and, it only records the game :eek:. It's very simple to get up :p. Just press The windows button + the ALT button + the R button. Enjoy. It's very good. :p

okey, will maybe try it out :D for now iam using the recorder for my graphic card :p watch the new videos and see some much improvments :p

Reactions: 1212hawks_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom