Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically, as the title states, the Warrior rank will basically merge between the Skywars rank, and the Eggwars rank, thus named after the aspect of warfare associated with both games (Skywars and Eggwars)...
This rank will give you the capacity to vote in both gamemodes, and will unlock/grant you VIP experience every time bought/upon subscription renewal (if subscription-based). The rank will also give you a colored Warrior role on the discord server, and could also include other cosmetics typically included with the Egg/Sky wars rank.
This can be a subscription-based rank (Could be from 700-900 minecoins per month, or 2100-2700 minecoins every 3 months as an example).
This can be also a permanent rank.

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
At the moment, you can't set up real subscriptions through the Marketplace (with Minecoins). A subscription rank would therefore not be possible on Minecraft Bedrock (except for limited time items you buy manually again, but IMO this against the principle of a subscription). For example, a Realms subscription can't be paid with Minecoins either, but will rather use the payment method that is used to buy Minecoins directly.
For now, stay tuned for the upcoming VIP levels and SkyWars rank updates! We might see some of the perks you suggested 👀

Last edited:

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
That's weird because there are other featured servers that do this, some ranks are sold for a specific amount of time, e.g 30 days. 180, days, etc

But I see your point, and I'm quite thrilled about the upcoming update!

• Agree
Reactions: Frontlane

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
That's weird because there are other featured servers that do this, some ranks are sold for a specific amount of time, e.g 30 days. 180, days, etc
This works but it’s not a subscription since it doesn’t renew automatically on those servers, they have to manually buy it again.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
At this point it's probably cheaper to just buy them both individually
Having this as a unique role on discord would be kinda pointless as we already have the VIP levels for bedrock
And as said above, the subscription would have to be manually renewed since the marketplace isn't supposed to have renewable stuff on it

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom