Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters, today I came up with a suggestion that I think could improve the voting menu in the Java Network.

When I joined paintball today and I opened the voting menu I realized there was a change there, under every voting section appeared a message which tells you the rank you need to vote in that category as shown in the paintball voting menu spoiler.
2022-08-30_21.47.14.png

My suggestion is to implemment this in the rest of gamemodes, as it makes much easier for players to know which rank they need in order to vote for certain things in every game. This is what you see if you join a SkyWars game for example.

Captura de pantalla 2022-08-30 214231.png

The only way there is for now to know which rank you need to vote for certain options is to click on every available option and receive an error message that tells you the rank needed to be able to vote for that option (in case you don't have the rank necessary to do so of course). Make sure to leave an agree :agree: if you would like to see this implemmented into the network.

Thanks for reading.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Bump. I know java isn't being updated and this will probably be ignored, but I think it would be interesting to add it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom