Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be altered?

• Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (Say Why Please)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Yes, Half Of The Map Instead Of Full Map When Right Clicking The Armor Stand Instead Of More Time

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I Think It Is Fine Right Now

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes, I think More Time To Vote Would Be Nice, Not Thr Half Players Suggestion

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello.
I suggest that the voting in skywars for projectile is altered in the smallest bit.

Something I have an issue with all the time is spending too much time to find a map on the board, so I just left click the armor stand instead of right clicking, or using the board. I go into the game and instantly get a server lag. The lag is long enough to where I cant vote for a projectile (which is about 5 seconds)

I also suggest that when you right click the armor stand, to join a game that has half the players (about) in a full game of a map. I think this would help players like me. If there were no games avaliable with half the players, then it would just put you in an almost full game, or a game in general

I say maybe lower the locking of the votes to 3 seconds? And when left clicking the armor stand, it puts you in a game that has half the players in the map?
Let me know what you think.
-Poll Added-

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
For me, the 5 seconds often aren't even enough time to select a new kit if no projectiles was chosen. I think the voting should completely be moved to the pre-game lobby, like it is in Survival Games. The No Projectiles mode should be moved to a separate armor stand, so it doesn't matter that much of you don't get to vote.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, the 5 seconds often aren't even enough time to select a new kit if no projectiles was chosen. I think the voting should completely be moved to the pre-game lobby, like it is in Survival Games. The No Projectiles mode should be moved to a separate armor stand, so it doesn't matter that much of you don't get to vote.

Just as Magnificent said, I don't see much of a problem because its more less a glitch. If AT ALL. And if not then what can you do about it? Its not like it will cost you the game forever!!!!

comfyyy

I agree with MagSpam. It would be really nice if voting were moved to the pre-game lobby, as it would give all players a lot more time to react to the decision made. For solo, there would just have to be a separate armor stand for each voting option.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I agree that it should either allow you to vote in the prelobby, or we can do something like 'preset votes' which is basically 'preset kits' , but then with votes.

Reactions: comfyyy
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom