Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzyjaykillz

Jan 21, 2015
Uk
www.youtube.com
For the love of god add a vote kick system a and a temp cooldown system. I have had enough of all of the hackers. I have had 4 games, I won three of them, But a hacker was in all 4 games. They tend to kill themselves when trying to fly. It's kind of amusing.... But most of the time they succeed and they kill you. The game I lost, I was playing against an aimbot and critical hit hacker... I recorded some of it. Also, cube crafts shield system is broken but I digress. A vote kick system would allow players in the game to vote kick someone if they are hacking, now this system could be abused but you could make it so only spectators can vote. And if you get vote kicked so much you could add a temp cooldown, I.E not allowing that player to join a game until his cooldown is over. Even if this doesn't get added something really does need to get added.

Ok the forum reward system, you should add a reward.
I report people, I have gotten so many people banned, now my banned stats have been reset because of the update. I get nothing out of reporting people and banning people, recording, and rendering, and when I do record and render I make sure its 1080p @60fps because who wants to watch a bad video with 5 fps and a bandicam watermark at the top of the screen. You should try to encourage people to report players and give them in game points for a successful report. But the player's experience doesn't matter to you, does it? Because your server is big enough and all the players who get tired of your lack of compassion for the players will just leave, they get replaced by gullible idiots.

The only way to enjoy the mini games is to be a mod or have access to the /ban command,

Here is the bull crap video with the shield tweaking out and a hacker
I'm not going to post it on the report forum because why should I?
Somebody else do it.

Some CEO you are, Only cares about the money and the review of the server, it's never about the players

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
What if people are playing (team sw) with like 20 players and they dont want someone in? They just vote kick and he's gone .-.
But there's a anti cheat now, so they'll be banned faster :3

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
For the love of god add a vote kick system
No, because people can say that there's a hacker when there is not and get them vote kicked; a vote kick system would just be abused. Not even if they only spectators would be able to vote, sorry no.
I report people, I have gotten so many people banned,
Like, I've said in a lot of threads like this, they shouldn't add rewards because the reward is seeing all that green on your page
Some CEO you are, Only cares about the money and the review of the server, it's never about the players
If it was never about the players, and they only cared about money, they wouldn't release updates every now again, they wouldn't put sales up every now again, they wouldn't stream for servers supporters every Friday.. etc

U

Unipotato

The satisfaction of having one less hacker in CubeCraft should be the only reward you need. You shouldn't be rewarded for doing the right thing, because it's something everyone could do.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Give us a system where it can't be abused, and they can consider it.
Just a heads up: you can't balance it. People will vote kick good people out of games.
And also, moderators don't make games a walk in the park.

As for the report suggestion:
Not everyone has a decent computer to be able to report hackers, so giving points to people that DO have a decent computer would be unfair for the people with a bad computer.
Here is the bull crap video with the shield tweaking out and a hacker
I'm not going to post it on the report forum because why should I?
Somebody else do it.
You could easily just make a bug report, but I'm almost certain this is a bug on Minecrafts side. Cube can't do much about that.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
/vote kick: I agree that it'll be abused heavily.

I wouldn't mind reward for reporting players but I would rather have a unique vanity item for reporting 100, 250, 500, and 1000 players than some points I have nothing useful to spend on.

Not everyone has a decent computer to be able to report hackers, so giving points to people that DO have a decent computer would be unfair for the people with a bad computer.
There's always chat offences and Innapropiate skins/usernames everywhere for them to report. :3

If it was never about the players, and they only cared about money, they wouldn't release updates every now again, they wouldn't put sales up every now again, they wouldn't stream for servers supporters every Friday.. etc
Updates are key to keeping a playerbase that will end up donating to your server. Cubecraft is a business and does many things to maintain a profit and keep the server running. Obviously its not all about the money but don't go around thinking updates aren't profitable :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There's always chat offences and Innapropiate skins/usernames everywhere for them to report. :3
There's a pretty big difference between:
-The amount of effort that it takes to do a report that requires screenshots
-The amount of effort that it takes to do a report that requires video evidence
Considering that reporting teamers/hackers requires video evidence, it'd be logical for them to give a greater reward (If there were rewards in the first place)

What I mentioned above is mainly an example, IF it were implemented they might just give it the same reward. I'm not too sure if people want to get a DECENT REWARD, or just any REWARD in general.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom