Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
I think there should be voting for the maps, like instead of already have a assigned map, maybe make it so Iron+ can vote for the Map they want it to be, Well ... I am not saying completely remove the Auto-assigned maps, but make another 2 boards for picking maps, like if there map is not on the board just join a voting one and vote for the map you want :P Idek anymore xD

AquaBlue22

Jan 6, 2017
WARNING: MY OPINION! I don't think this is necessary because if you have iron rank then you can choose the map anyways. Even without iron rank you can still somewhat pick your map, so map voting wouldn't really be necessary. Again this is my opinion so please don't get angry.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think there should be voting for the maps, like instead of already have a assigned map, maybe make it so Iron+ can vote for the Map they want it to be, Well ... I am not saying completely remove the Auto-assigned maps, but make another 2 boards for picking maps, like if there map is not on the board just join a voting one and vote for the map you want :p Idek anymore xD
I do not think this is needed at all. This would make the game a lot more pay to play. Also it would make it a lot less fun for those who do not have a rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom