Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Forwarded prefix only applies at the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. In the rest of the categories (as SG) it does not apply since the Agree, Unsure and Disagree reactions are not available as that would not be the correct place to make a suggestion.
yup i know that ^^ what i was trying to say is that some gamemodes are more popular than others and thus get attention and agrees easier

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
The only thing that concerns me is, if a new superpopular gamemode releases you might get away with getting 25 agrees for suggessting not really good ideas while gamemodes with a low playercount really struggle to get some feedback forwarded because of the lower popularity. I really understand why there is such a rule but i think it has room for improvement :D

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

I noticed this suggestion was implemented in the VIP update. However, players now cannot hide their levels in their profile. Is there any chance of it being updated so that hiding game statistics also hides levels, exp, VIP level, and VIP exp?

Edit: hiding vip level doesn’t make sense as the icons are shown in the lobby, but would still like to see level and xp being hide-able

Last edited:

Rii’

Jan 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that we should be able to view a player’s level in Cubecraft’s main lobby through the player’s profile.

Whenever you win a game in Cube, you get experience points. My idea is to show this level whenever you click on a player’s statistics in the lobby, mostly for viewing a friend’s Cube level, or for checking to see if a Content Creator or leaderboards player has a high level. Since you can already see a player’s statistics from any game, you can already calculate their level, but this takes way too much time as you would have to count wins for each game, multiply by the amount of exp given for winning that game…etc. If we add the level as an option to view in the player’s statistics, this time will be significantly reduced.

Blocking players from viewing statistics in your personal settings should prevent them from viewing your level in case you want to keep it private, as this also keeps statistics used to calculate player level hidden from others.

I also see no technical reason why another option in the statistics UI couldn‘t be added, as I have seen options to show game statistics added at the same time as other games have appeared on the server for the first time such as parkour or battle arena. Additionally, if Cubecraft can already send a chat message notifying when you level up, it shouldn’t be too difficult to add this in as a statistic.

Overall, I think adding the ability to view player levels in Bedrock would be appreciated and not extremely difficult to establish. React with an :agree: if you also think this should be added!
I think this would be great

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom