Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
X-ray doesn't really give you a significant advantage in most games. UHC has an orescrambler so it's not as effective as it would be otherwise.
sneaky.jpg

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
There is no point of Xray hackers in CC just maybe UHC but no one even plays it

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
yes but tracers and health tags also exist which do give a significant advantage
Health tags could easily be disabled, I don't understand why they didn't do that yet. Tracers won't help in most situations, but some games such as UHC and Infection, there is probably nothing that can be done.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Health tags could easily be disabled, I don't understand why they didn't do that yet. Tracers won't help in most situations, but some games such as UHC and Infection, there is probably nothing that can be done.
I thought health tags didn't work when a player is shifting. (at least, all the health tags I know doesn't allow to check that if a player if pressing shift)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Xray is detectable, moreso by the player than sentinel, to identify a possible xrayer study the players targets most xrayers will go after diamonds, if they go after the same objects and dig straight to them and they are almost always looking down chances are you found a player using xray, the reason sentinel dosent always pick up on it is because xray is also found in texture packs so sentinel either wont detect it or just not instantly

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Xray is detectable, moreso by the player than sentinel, to identify a possible xrayer study the players targets most xrayers will go after diamonds, if they go after the same objects and dig straight to them and they are almost always looking down chances are you found a player using xray, the reason sentinel dosent always pick up on it is because xray is also found in texture packs so sentinel either wont detect it or just not instantly
The only game that has random maps is UHC, and as far as I know UHC doesn't send players information about completely covered ores so even an xray mod can't show them. It might work to find caves and surface ores but that's not really detectable. In other games the maps are static so a player mining straight into ores might have memorized the location.
In Infection xray or player tracers could be useful to find hiding players, but that would be really hard to prove since they could have heard or seen the hiding player earlier or have the sense humans ability.

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
when people are looking to the ground or know where players are when they sneak u can record. Its on the staff to say if he is using hacks or not :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.